Midwest Roll Call ... Sign in here...

Axton_118

forum member
Reaction score
Let me down GJPO5...i was counting on you. hahaha kiddin of course, if you could find that name out for me of the shop that'd be great!!!! You had your car out yet driving? snowing right now...fucking A

GJP05

Reaction score
I was driving it until today. I have not used that place for a few years, so I have no idea what their name is. It is close to that sports store on 84th.

Axton_118

forum member
Reaction score
I still had to drive it today. Sucked pretty bad having to drive to PT this morning. Hmm, i'll have to head out that direction, see what i can find i guess.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Just in case anyone is interested I will be at C&S on the 12th to get the car tuned, should have numbers soon!

Last edited:

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
411hp/418tq on 6.5Lbs of boost. WHole new car now. Had a problem with my Xcal 3, but Tom at C&S figured it out and got it running great. Definetly a great guy to deal with.

Stoenr

forum member
Reaction score
lucky chicago guys, i wish we had a decient club on the west side of the state

You guys get out from under the water yet? LOL

Im out in the QC often, well was at least, (but still planning on heading out once in a while) recently X lives in Milan, and works in Davenport. Still like to camp at Scott County.

Where this was taken from

PJ036.jpg

Last edited:

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
So who all is in Omaha, Bellevue, Lincoln or surrounding areas? Always up for a little road trip to see cool cars... I am in Omaha.

Axton_118

forum member
Reaction score
411hp/418tq on 6.5Lbs of boost. WHole new car now. Had a problem with my Xcal 3, but Tom at C&S figured it out and got it running great. Definetly a great guy to deal with.

Congrats man!! Sorry i couldnt be there to check it out while you were getting it done...was the same day i went to pick up my ZX10-R!!!!! which was in kansas city!!

GJP05

Reaction score
So who all is in Omaha, Bellevue, Lincoln or surrounding areas? Always up for a little road trip to see cool cars... I am in Omaha.

I'm in Bellevue.

Not bad, was it hard to find.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Not hard to find at all. Drove right to it, he definetly has some badass cars he works on and stop by regularly(while I was there anyway)

BigJake

Reaction score
Checking in

In Wichita KS, Had my mustang since late september

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Sweet we do have some locals! Axton, it doesn't matter how fancy or built your car is as long as you appreciate it. We will have to get together one of these weekends and talk shop. Maybe we can get FUEL to drive down... :thumb:

Been wanting to do that one of these weekends, sounds like a hellava lotta fun.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back