Midwest Roll Call ... Sign in here...

JimC

Reaction score
It looks like I never checked in here

Fort Gratiot, Michigan (base of the "thumb" on the north end of Port Huron where Lake Huron runs into the St. Clair River and across the river from Sarnia, Ontario)

zirks80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well I guess I need to check in. 1hr north of St. Louis in Benld, but GF lives in Batavia so up there 1 to 2 weekends a month.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Elgin, Nebraska here. Need to go for a cruise to get out of this town of 800 people!!

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
I should be in Omaha for tuning here in a couple of weeks. I will have to trailer the car down but then you guys could see my DD Ford too. It's a 78 3/4 with a 460 on propane! Who are you guys using for tuning? There is only one company down there that I have heard of and want to make sure that the right guy is going to be tuning my car!

Axton_118

forum member
Reaction score
I dont know of ANYONE in Omaha...if this guy you are going to is legit it will save me from driving to kansas city to get my car tuned/dynoed!!!

GJP05

Reaction score
Probably headed to C&S. Hopefully its not that other shop that does mostly imports.

Axton_118

forum member
Reaction score
Yea it is C&S, he hit me up with a link to their FB Page. Wish I would have known of that shop when I got my car. GJ, you any good at shock/struts/lowering springs? hahaha i need help o_O

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
does anyone have a good set of directions to get to C&S's shop. I hardly ever get to Omaha and don't really want to be driving all over hell in the city with the car on a trailer!

GJP05

Reaction score
Yea it is C&S, he hit me up with a link to their FB Page. Wish I would have known of that shop when I got my car. GJ, you any good at shock/struts/lowering springs? hahaha i need help o_O

Unfortunately no I don't work on the suspension of my car. I'm not even sure if the auto hobby shop has a compressor for the springs. There is a tire shop off 84th that does good work and are fairly cheap can't think of their name though.

GJP05

Reaction score
does anyone have a good set of directions to get to C&S's shop. I hardly ever get to Omaha and don't really want to be driving all over hell in the city with the car on a trailer!

Good luck finding it even with the directions it is hard to find as its in an industrial area and tucked in out of the way. Get there early so you will have time to drive around to find it.

Back