MindIfISmoke's? Built Part 3.

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
Why?

47c5d719-1678-5735.jpg

Lol

Oh SHIT!!! There's ol' white! And the car looks awesome with those CS's!

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
dafaq!!! I just caught up on this thread.. The 5.0 is taking everyone into it's grasps.. I may just sell my car and buy a 5.0 too.. damn it..

freakin money always seems to be the problem... I am interviewing for a new job... if I get it.. then just maybe...... nah..

seriously though, congrats man.. I'd be lying if I didn't say I wasn't a little disapointed, but I understand.. I let my 89 coupe go for the same reasons. I never could get the dang thing right. I fought it for years and it should've been a beast, but it always had one thing after the other. I'm sure you'll enjoy the new ride

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
Holy shit I just read through this F'N horror story.... I will probably have night mares about starting mine up now. Really wish I didn't read all that... My nerves about this build have been maxed out bad enough. Maybe I should just part it out now and save the trouble lol

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Naaa you'll be fine, Matt's white car was cursed. Seriously. .. look up the definition and a picture of his white car is next to it lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back