MIR track rental set for Oct 12!

rayS197

Reaction score
Nope. You brought me into this conversation and spoke about an auto. You use electronics to help your disadvantages. The word "belt" is a word you may want to shy from using as we all know your choice of belts. It was a "purty" belt.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It worked for Jason! Did you see in the other thread where he bought him an engagement ring?

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I love videos and pics of the car in action.

Yea I did some talking for sure, on the phone driving my car home. How many miles have either of you put on your new setups? Are we going to finally get Jeremy to a good track so he can get some good times.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
I can feel the love in this thread. LOL

Quite a few fast stangs in the mid Atlantic......nice scene you guys have there.

rayS197

Reaction score
Patrick, it's all in fun. We sound tough behind keyboards but have a blast and band together at the track or other functions. I don't mind taking pictures. It's practice for me. I have new lens and get to try it at this event. Jeremy is your car gonna be running? Jason, is your Trutrac hot to the touch?? Like you cant keep your hand on diff cover? I did some searching and most stated that is normal for them to be that hot.

Last edited:

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Haven't really touched it after driving Ray! I've got noises under there that I've tried to figure out but I'm just going to rock it till something lets go then I'll fix it. I'm not going to chase my tail like a dog anymore.

Yea we really do talk a big game and all like each other. Just give each other hella shit. I'm pretty certain I wouldn't have to worry about having people help me do something with my car if I needed an extra hand. Hell, Ray, Jeremy, and Greg were ripping shit off my car left and right the time I ran my PB. Greg even offered to go around taking rubber bump stops off my car and my hanging sent tree; WEIGHT SAVINGS FTMFW! LOL

rayS197

Reaction score
Answered my own question so to speak. Drove the truck into work and yes the diff housing is hot to the touch. Same mentality for me, modding our cars there will always be strange noises, etc.. and I am not going to stress about it.

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
Answered my own question so to speak. Drove the truck into work and yes the diff housing is hot to the touch. Same mentality for me, modding our cars there will always be strange noises, etc.. and I am not going to stress about it.

Ray my trutrac makes a little bit of noise but it's not terrible. I didn't really notice until I had my stock exhaust on.

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Ray my trutrac makes a little bit of noise but it's not terrible. I didn't really notice until I had my stock exhaust on.

Mine makes a lot of noise. So much that PBH went back in and changed the gears because they thought it was a bad set of gears, but it is the diff. I wish I would of had them do a 3:31 or 3.15 gear when they went back in instead of 3.55.

Last edited:

rayS197

Reaction score
Mine seems to only make a little noise on deceleration and it's not that bad at all. I can live with it. I didn't know the Trutrac would get that hot though.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back