Mother in Law's Citizenship Gift

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok, ok, so I told her what I wanted....but now I'm constantly in violation of The Flag Code, but I can't help showing my pride...

What do yall think?

Last edited:

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL Mr. Clean, you sound like you just memorized a bunch of stuff for a test.:samuri: Car looks really good!!!!

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The color are right, the pattern not.

:naughty:

;p
While you're correct in a purely factual sense,
  1. Any Flag, other than a flag on a flag-pole displayed within specific guidelines, is in violation of the Flag Code
  2. The not-horizontal stripes are designed to indicate motion, as in a horse running with the flag on it....
Its actually an OEM emblem with the paint job on it...

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Comment came from a long lengthy "disagreement" over flag etiquette quite a while back on a different board. Obviously you are at least familiar with the etiquette or you wouldn't have posted your "factual" statement. But by the same right, you obviously do not have enough respect for that same etiquette as you demonstrated with your justification in breaking it with your "citizenship gift". ( can someone say irony? )

Let's just say it is something that I feel quite strongly about

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
So Doc... are these violations of the flag etiquette? Or can we make a few exceptions?

hugflag.jpg

body_painting01.jpg

flag_boobs_touch_29.jpg

xadni_mickey.jpg

untitled001.bmp

PaintedBabeFlag.jpg

orig.jpg

98475362_5e96863287.jpg

rwb30.jpg

usa_swimsuit_29.jpg

This one is for lostsoul...

kidrockflag.jpg

Last edited:

Enitalp

The lost guy.
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
While you're correct in a purely factual sense,
  1. Any Flag, other than a flag on a flag-pole displayed within specific guidelines, is in violation of the Flag Code
  2. The not-horizontal stripes are designed to indicate motion, as in a horse running with the flag on it....
Its actually an OEM emblem with the paint job on it...

Lolllllll

I was more thinking using those colors to make a blue vertical band, then a white, and a red.
:oops:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So Doc... are these violations of the flag etiquette? Or can we make a few exceptions?

Actually Don, yes, they are violations.

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Comment came from a long lengthy "disagreement" over flag etiquette quite a while back on a different board. Obviously you are at least familiar with the etiquette or you wouldn't have posted your "factual" statement. But by the same right, you obviously do not have enough respect for that same etiquette as you demonstrated with your justification in breaking it with your "citizenship gift". ( can someone say irony? )

Let's just say it is something that I feel quite strongly about

Disrespect is the farthest thing from my mind.....just displaying my pride in being an American. I detect a military background, and I respect your view on this matter, but I disagree. We could spark the discussion all over again, but I get the feeling you're entrenched and unwavering in your views, so I'll refrain from doing so.

Lolllllll

I was more thinking using those colors to make a blue vertical band, then a white, and a red.
:oops:

Blue, blanc, rouge? Actually, you could probably find an older generation Mustang emblem with the vertical colors already there, to match your requirements for the French flag.

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey ZmanM3: do you own that '65/'66 (can't see the side scoop) fastback too?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back