mothers powerball anyone use it?

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I put 4 coats of Zaino on last night, including a quick detail of Z8 between each coat. my arm is hanging off. i dont want to even touch the wheels right now lol. has anyone had any experience with the mothers powerball? work well? Thoughts?

Last edited:

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dude that's excessive! I'm jealous! I only usually get 1 done over the whole car, then I go over the front fascia/hood and rear a 2nd time...as it is my wife says "is it all cars to you? do you talk about ANYTHING else?" :kinky:I felt like saying...you knew that's what I was when we got married! (but I didn't)

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dude that's excessive! I'm jealous! I only usually get 1 done over the whole car, then I go over the front fascia/hood and rear a 2nd time...as it is my wife says "is it all cars to you? do you talk about ANYTHING else?" :kinky:I felt like saying...you knew that's what I was when we got married! (but I didn't)

haha yea i got all 4 on last night. im doing another now then im gonig to try the Zaino CS Clear Seal and see how that works out. car is gleaming right now

rocket88

Reaction score
I've used it on my truck, wheels were very hazy and it made pulled a nice shine back out of them. It's not a very durable piece, that'd be my only complaint given the price.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well i tried it. junk. i do a better job by hand for sure, but its not so bad for a quick clean i guess

CBRAKLR

Reaction score
lol...I saw it at pepboys and thought "ohhhh...if chip foose uses it then me must have!" Went home, tried it, threw it away.

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I admit to having been tempted by the tv commercials, but after trying a much or different things (brushes, etc) my wife's bought for my wheels, I just wash them like I do the car (although I do them last and with a different mitt so as not to risk get brake dust lodged in the mitt I wash the car with), and dry/polish with the cotton towel that I used to dry the car (after I do the inside of the hood, trunk drain areas, door jams, etc)

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
To be honest, I actually hate washing the car. I just take it to my local car wash, and let the "undocumented" workers clean it for me. It's a lot easier and quicker.

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
To be honest, I actually hate washing the car. I just take it to my local car wash, and let the "undocumented" workers clean it for me. It's a lot easier and quicker.
Don's all Go, no Show...

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Don's all Go, no Show...
LOL... I'm more like 95% Go, and 5% Show. haha

But, I still like it looking good, so it gets washed 2 or 3 times per week on average. That's why I am a member of the "Unlimited Car Wash" club... I can get it washed as often as I want for a flat monthly rate. :thumb:

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There has to be *some* show... otherwise I would be asking how many 10ths those clear corners save...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back