MT 275-50-15s on 15x8 jegstars

spedly

forum member
Reaction score
$400obo Located in Wilmington DE

Tires and wheels have 2 passes on them and roughly 100 street miles. Wheels do not come with the centercaps.

Attachments

• wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 56
  • wheels2.jpg
    wheels2.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 61
  • wheels3.jpg
    wheels3.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 63
  • wheels4.jpg
    wheels4.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 86

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do these bolt right up, or are spacers needed? also what do they weigh (if you know)? Are lugs included? How tall are the tires?

thanks

spedly

forum member
Reaction score
26"s tall. I had to grind a little on one caliper but the other side fit fine on my 05. There's a lot of fitment info in the combined 15" wheels thread. It seems some people get them and they bolt right up and some people need spacers. Not all the rear calipers are the same. Not sure on weight. I don't actually own a scale. No lug nuts included

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
i had to grind down both my rear calipers... they're exactly the same as my summit stars... weight on the rear summit wheels with my mh dr's is 95 lbs

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
spacers are only needed for the 15x4 fronts btw. i wouldn't ever run spacers in the rear wheels

spedly

forum member
Reaction score
There's a ton of info in the 15" wheel thread. Most likely some grinding will be required.

I can split them up if people are interested in either the wheels or tires by themselves.

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
these are the drag radials, not the bias ply tires, right? no tubes required?

will you consider shipping to San Antonio, TX?

i'm interested pm sent

edit: i'm not sure this will work out. i can get all brand new stuff from jegs for about $630 shipped to my door. i'm thinking with the $400 you want plus no telling how much shipping, this probably won't work out. but if you're able to quote shipping charges, let me know....i am still interested if there's any way to swing it.

Last edited:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Check the 15" wheel thread. There is 20 pages worth of info on these exact wheels.

jegs sells those wheels with 4.5 and 5.5 backspacing. the op doesn't say what the backspacing is, that's why i ask.

don't really want to send someone i don't know a bunch of money and end up with wheels that have 4.5 backspacing

spedly

forum member
Reaction score
You can use closed lugs but they have to be smaller then the factory ones.

kbchevlvr

forum member
Reaction score
the wheels should be 5.5" backspacing. the stock lugs will work, need to find the smallest O.D. socket you can that will fit in to the countersunk opening for the lug. if you cant find one, then billet specialties sells a set that are acorn with a shank to reach in a little further on the stud. an absolute MUST if you are putting a set on the front becasue you will need a spacer on the front. absolutly positivly without a doubt DO NOT put a spacer on the rear drive tires. you will most likely need to grind on the calipers. the grinding process requires you to not only test fit in the air...but also when on the ground. its not a ridiculous amount, but it is required.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back