Need help choosing color!

351inside

forum member
Reaction score
Guys i have my car stripped down and sanded down at my buddies bodyshop. I had decided on painting it calypso green like the old foxbodies but now im having second thoughts. Friends keep telling me they arent sure it will look good so they have made me think alot. :lol2: I had it narrowed down to teal blue from the 93 cobra or calypso green. What are your thoughts and ideas? Every reccomendation and critisism welcomed just need to make up my min and choose a color fast... I also gae thought to somekind of orange or red but im undecided! Help please thanks

351inside

forum member
Reaction score
By the way its a 2011 5.0 which was originally black! Painted it two tone bright atlantic blue and black april of last year but the shop that did it didnt do a very good job so thats why my buddy is doing right this time

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Guys i have my car stripped down and sanded down at my buddies bodyshop. I had decided on painting it calypso green like the old foxbodies but now im having second thoughts. Friends keep telling me they arent sure it will look good so they have made me think alot. :lol2: I had it narrowed down to teal blue from the 93 cobra or calypso green. What are your thoughts and ideas? Every reccomendation and critisism welcomed just need to make up my min and choose a color fast... I also gae thought to somekind of orange or red but im undecided! Help please thanks

I think both are great colors... almost bought a calypso 93. Always been a fan of the teal as well... GL

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
148371d1277269336-new-paint-lots-body-work-new-wheels-etc-pics-inside-dpp_0075.jpg

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of any color in that spectrum....but out of those two, I like the Teal the best.

stanglax28

forum member
Reaction score
I actually like the two tone you had just not the fat red pinstripe. And I think your friend is right about calypso green looking funky on your car. But you dont know for sure until you try it. Maybe try to work in a two tone with calypso green/black. That might look pretty sick.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I love how that BAB looks. I'd rock that on my car.

Calypso is alright, but l've always thought it was a pretty feminine color.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back