New BMR Springs

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
So I notice they updated their web site info on their springs and now they have about 3 different springs lowering, handling, and drag. any BMR rep could elaborate more on this? Or any body could compare the drag springs to a cobra yet set. I been looking to lower my car and still have good traction at the track so I saw the 2013 cobra jet which lowers the car 1.75 on front and 1 on the back but those BMR also look good 1.5 all around just curious about how they perform.

Jinx

Photography Blogger
Reaction score
BMR added more variety to their lineup. They have different spring rates for different purposes. Click each description on their site and read the second paragraph under each one for further. Example: one set for drag racing and another for hardcore road course they say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
They have different spring rates for different purposes.

Bingo...that is really all it is. You don't want a super stiff "race spring" out back when you're trying to launch the car at a drag strip. For someone who claims they do all kinds of driving with their car, then neither the race or the drag spring would be a good idea. Whatever that middle one is called would be their best bet. Although, Kelley told me that you could buy them in pairs. Say drags in the rear and middle ones up front....something along those lines.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back