new coyote exhaust setup

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
stainless power lontubes catless x pipe borla s type axleback stock resonators lund tuned

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will soon have no resonators with my borlas. I want it evil sounding.

swedensky

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds good! I've got JBA LTs to X and ATAKs with no resonators. love the way it sounds, plus I've got the side pipes like the boss as well as the rear exits

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
I wanted ataks but couldnt find any so i settled for s type. Jewc post a video when you delete them. Borla is one of the few good sounding exhaust on 5.0 that actually sound good imo

Last edited:

Redline727

"I wanna go fast!"
Reaction score
Fuck the longtube install!! Pay someone if you can.
I have almost the identical setup as you with the exception of I am running Roush axle backs, and I am Mike Rousch tuned. I love it. It's my favorite sound for an NA Coyote. I agree with your feelings on the long tube install. I did mine at work in the shop on a lift with every tool you could need to make the job easier, and I still cursed quite a few times. Took about 4-5 hours from putting it in the air to start up, with a co worker helping and taking our time. You couldn't pay me enough to do them in the street on jack stands. We dropped the sub frame which is key to not want to set the car on fire. Only thing I did different that made it take longer is I left the factory studs. Did not want to use the shitty looking bolts. So having the studs added a little extra time fitting them and tightening everything down.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back