New guy from Colorado

Road_Trip

Reaction score
Thought I'd stop in and say hi since I already have a post going in the tech section. Just picked up a 2010 a couple weekends ago with 27,600 miles on it. Drove it home 700 miles the same day and realized just how much I've been missing a Mustang in my life. I've owned 4 Fox Bodies and an 03 Cobra in the past, but it's been far too long. Bought it as a weekend toy to drive during nice weather. Added a couple of pictures from the sale ad. I've swapped out the LED fog lights for stock ones as they just didn't do it for me. Just got the windows tinted so that I'm no longer sitting in a fish bowl for everyone to see.

1(1).jpg
2(1).jpg
3(1).jpg
4(1).jpg

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome

You come to one of the number of great sites. Plenty of talented people who are willing to help.

Road_Trip

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I was a little nervous about the stripes but they're starting to grow on me. Just wish they'd have come all the way down the front bumper to match the rear, or at least to the end of the hood. Either way though, they're' growing on me and I'll most likely keep them. I appreciate the welcome!

MasterofDisaster

Reaction score
Sweet ride! Welcome aboard.

Where are you from in Colorado. I grew up in Golden and graduated from CU & DU.

Road_Trip

Reaction score
So much has changed in the 11 years I've been here, it's crazy. It's definitely not what it used to be and what drew me to the state...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back