New Mustang Owner from NJ

NJ09GT

Reaction score
Hey all
Bought my 09 Mustang GT 5 speed on April 24, 2009. Yet in the begg. of may I was involved in a tragic accident in which I shattered both heels. I was bed ridden for three months, I actually just started walking again. Anyway I have been browsing the forum it looks great!! I will post pics on the PICTURE thread area! This is my first Ford, well first Mustang especially!!!

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Hey all
Bought my 09 Mustang GT 5 speed on April 24, 2009. Yet in the begg. of may I was involved in a tragic accident in which I shattered both heels. I was bed ridden for three months, I actually just started walking again. Anyway I have been browsing the forum it looks great!! I will post pics on the PICTURE thread area! This is my first Ford, well first Mustang especially!!!

That's a crazy story man!! Welcome aboard though! :beerchug2:

NJ09GT

Reaction score
I'm from Bergen County, Northern NJ. Thanks all. Yeah it was painful as all hell, in a hospital bed for 3 months and 1 week, along with the fact even though I am walking I am in a crapload of pain and my whole foot (both feet) are just sore as hell. Im getting around though. I LOVE THIS CAR. Im excited to be a part of this site, I really am. I have pictures posted in another thread (THE PICTURE THREAD), PLEASE CHECK EM OUT!

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome, maybe we'll see you at Etown or Atco down the road when you are all healed up.

Dave

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back