New PB NA Auto 3V

GERMANSHEPERD

forum member
Reaction score
Car went 11.20 on my first pass. I noticed my 60' was off a bit but didnt think much about it. So after sitting for awhile I saw my drivers side DR didnt look right so I put a lil bit of air in it, go up to do another run and I stand on it a lil harder, the front end goes up and the rear swings out a bit. The run slowed and I checked my tire 9psi, I got a leak somewhere. So 11.20 is where it is at for now.

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ahh..... I was think stock bottom end. But knew that couldn't be right

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
Its a 323 in a full weight car. Driven to the track 51 miles from my house,raced,and then driven back.
Car has a lil more in it but last night wasnt my night.

Congrats, not too bad. Now you have 2 months to step it up a little more before the real car arrives.......................

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
I don't think op ran with the stock 3v bottom end. His sig says 3710 lb

Matt D was on stock bottom end, just with Livernois Stage 3 heads and some 127500 cams I believe....Germanspeed motor is a built Livernois 323 I believe, so his bottom is not stock by no means. Just so there is no confusion.

n/a3valve

forum member
Reaction score
Its a 323 in a full weight car. Driven to the track 51 miles from my house,raced,and then driven back.
Car has a lil more in it but last night wasnt my night.

Solid times got any pics of the car motor included. Are you ever going to get any weight out of it. Would love to see what it could do at lighter raceweight.

GERMANSHEPERD

forum member
Reaction score
Solid times got any pics of the car motor included. Are you ever going to get any weight out of it. Would love to see what it could do at lighter raceweight.
Nope its just a lil street car. I never intended it to be a race car. It still has every creature comfort that it had when it left the dealership altho I think there is a lil bit left, how much i dunno.

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe ill play with my 57 Chevy? Isnt that what fat washed up guys do? Buy an old Mopar and we can take it to the next level-old crate wars!

I got a 500" Mopar waiting for a home, just too poor to buy it one. You have spent all my money on this 5.0. :thumb2:

GERMANSHEPERD

forum member
Reaction score
Matt D was on stock bottom end, just with Livernois Stage 3 heads and some 127500 cams I believe....Germanspeed motor is a built Livernois 323 I believe, so his bottom is not stock by no means. Just so there is no confusion.
I DO NOT have a Livernois engine! Wouldnt hit a dog in the ass with their stuff. It is a 323, bottom end was done by Cory Roth (old Hot Street racer and former Fox-Lake employee) and the heads were done by Fox-Lake.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back