New PB

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
LOL, good post, but your Paxton car doesn't run any intake when your on the dyno or the track, but when your on the street you should run our Vortech/Paxton kit to keep the power up and dirt down. ;)

Oh, and good times with your car. My friend Brent Hughes from DTP, (he also tunes Kelley car) just ran 10.25 @ 133 in his Vortech car (auto) last week with about 650 RWHP. He ran a few 25's, 30's and some 35's, pretty consistant auto car, their great for drag racing. :thumb:

I actually had a 2 jlt and a vortech one. Neither jlt didn't come with the little cover for the maf slot so I gave one to a buddy and he used it on his car after making a little cover. And the vortech one I didn't like because of the cheap extension to the filter.

Matter fact I still have a housing for a jlt one in my shed. But with no cover for mmaf slot its useless. I then gave filter to another buddy and used vortech filter to make a screen to run no intake.

from the famous tapatalk.

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe it's time for a mod to kindly clean this thread up.

Tucker

forum member
Reaction score
I actually had a 2 jlt and a vortech one. Neither jlt didn't come with the little cover for the maf slot so I gave one to a buddy and he used it on his car after making a little cover. And the vortech one I didn't like because of the cheap extension to the filter.

Matter fact I still have a housing for a jlt one in my shed. But with no cover for mmaf slot its useless. I then gave filter to another buddy and used vortech filter to make a screen to run no intake.

Simple, you ordered the wrong kit.
We have a blow through and a draw through, you ordered the draw through, but needed the blow through.

Simple fix, it's cheaper and doesn't need a cover.
Should have contacted us.

Tucker

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe it's time for a mod to kindly clean this thread up.

Wait, what?

You ruin my threads now your asking to get yours cleaned up? Wow, double standards huh?

You want to trash my oil separator thread, but me calling you out for a comment is too much??

If you guys stay the hell away from me, I'll do the same, but you seem to be drawn to me :thud:

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Wait, what?

You ruin my threads now your asking to get yours cleaned up? Wow, double standards huh?

You want to trash my oil separator thread, but me calling you out for a comment is too much??

If you guys stay the hell away from me, I'll do the same, but you seem to be drawn to me :thud:

Lol....you are doing yourself more harm than good.

Information that has been posted in several threads directly relates to some of your product issues. Without being called out you would change nothing. An example is adding a filter stop to the 2011+ CAI's. That wouldn't have happened if our real world testing wasn't made public.

You want to point the finger at us when other people discuss issues with your product.

C'mon man! (ESPN reference)

Take some constructive feedback/criticism and fix whats broken. Report back to your customer's and potential customer base and let them know what you did to resolve said issues.

Unfortunately you let your ego get in the way. You are the only one who can change the course of how to proceed.

You pulled your sponsorship on modularfords and left that site because the admins/owner/mods refused to censor the threads discussing your product and the test results achieved. Are you going to do the same here? Neither myself or others are looking to destroy your business. We want what is best for everyone and that means products that meet the expectations of their customers.

BTW - none of this has anything to do with this thread but is the ultimate reason you feel justified coming into it to stir up mud.

Last edited:

Tucker

forum member
Reaction score
Lol....you are doing yourself more harm than good.
I think the 4 people here know you and know me, so I'm good.

Information that has been posted in several threads directly relates to some of your product issues. Without being called out you would change nothing. An example is adding a filter stop to the 2011+ CAI's. That wouldn't have happened if our real world testing wasn't made public.

You bringing up non issues has done nothing and your real world testing proved it worked when you boasted the opposite and then changed your tune and ran an intake.
We've done tons of testing and saw no issue with signal or making power, but you had nothing to go on so tried to make a big deal out of nothing.
If you want to take credit for filter stops, go ahead, but I don't see it that way.
You want to point the finger at us when other people discuss issues with your product.

C'mon man! (ESPN reference)

Take some constructive feedback/criticism and fix whats broken. Report back to your customer's and potential customer base and let them know what you did to resolve said issues.

Unfortunately you let your ego get in the way. You are the only one who can change the course of how to proceed.
Oh how profound you can be, lol
You pulled your sponsorship on modularfords and left that site because the admins/owner/mods refused to censor the threads discussing your product and the test results achieved. Are you going to do the same here?
I pulled from modford because I have never seen eye to eye with Eric and him allowing you guys to attack me without allowing me to say my piece went way too far. That was a long time coming, I didn't use Modford for the past few years do to Eric and it didn't affect me at all other than lower blood pressure.
Am I going to do the same here? Tell me the benifit of a site that allows the same members to ruin every thread you post? It's a waste of time fighting with you and if that's the future I'll take the high road.

Neither myself or others are looking to destroy your business. We want what is best for everyone and that means products that meet the expectations of their customers.
LOL, that is the biggest bunch of BS you posted. So you "care" so much about me, JLT and my customers you spent more time bashing me and "trying" to prove my products don't work than much else in your life? LOL, now that's funny.
BTW - none of this has anything to do with this thread but is the ultimate reason you feel justified coming into it to stir up mud.
I posted in here because you made a smart ass comment in my thread. Your not as smart as you think you are. Just like you think you can pick apart my posts, I can yours.

In the year you've been bashing me and posting those 3 little letters J L T sales and web traffic is up and we've made no changes to our kits.

We just fixed some tunes, which is where the problem is, something you refuse to admit due to your large ego.

It's up to you my friend

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Learn to use the quote function......

I posted in here because you made a smart ass comment in my thread. Your not as smart as you think you are. Just like you think you can pick apart my posts, I can yours.

Your signature is wrong. Again if you post wrong information you will be called out for it.

In the year you've been bashing me and posting those 3 little letters J L T sales and web traffic is up and we've made no changes to our kits.

Great! When can I expect a cut of the profits? Better yet, why can't I get a refund on the defective products of your's I own? I can't seem to give them away either.....

We just fixed some tunes, which is where the problem is, something you refuse to admit due to your large ego.

You are tuning around a hardware issue that you refuse to accept is a problem. Not one other single CAI manufacture we have tested has the same issues as your product does. Same old circular conversation.

You bringing up non issues has done nothing and your real world testing proved it worked when you boasted the opposite and then changed your tune and ran an intake. We've done tons of testing and saw no issue with signal or making power, but you had nothing to go on so tried to make a big deal out of nothing. If you want to take credit for filter stops, go ahead, but I don't see it that way.

In all its glory: http://www.modularfords.com/f259/cais-maf-signal-quality-185310/

My car has run it's best times without your product.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats again on the PB man.

As far as Tucker goes, once again he started crap in a thread where he wasn't even mentioned and then tries to play the "you guys started it" school girl crap. So glad I don't require anything even remotely from him.

Not a very good ambassador for the company/product, man. Let it speak for itself and hush already. No need to be an asshat all the time.

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Quick update:
Let me start off by saying the track was terrible tonight. Traction was nowhere to be found although air conditions were great. I was a good tenth+ off on my 60' times. That said, there is a new MPH record for the stock long block, N/A, bolt-on category at 125.66. This car has been 10's at two different tracks under varying conditions. Not a claim other's can make. Could there be a 10.7 in this car? ...more to come...

Time slip of said pass:
IMG060.jpg

Video:

kdanner

forum member
Reaction score
60-1320 is more than a tenth quicker than what I've seen any other bolt on car do, manual or auto. Get it stuck, and it will run in the 70s.

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats Brett and to Kris. You will be knocking off that ET record once catch some better prep.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nice pass, the vid - less music more motor

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks once again fellas! The next couple of months will be fun. :)

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
The car runs the back half real strong, especially for being n/a. Congrats!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back