New pics of the car (Warning Pic Heavy)

Menes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Last edited:

sick3v

forum member
Reaction score
props for being low, guys are funny on here making comments about it being too low. i have coilovers and when i go to car shows or hell even dd the car ill drop the car to where the fender liners are almost on the tires lol.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
props for being low, guys are funny on here making comments about it being too low. i have coilovers and when i go to car shows or hell even dd the car ill drop the car to where the fender liners are almost on the tires lol.

The fact that you still have fender liners means you're not really that low :thumb2:

Menes06GT:

Would you happen to have any pictures of your install and your current digital controller? I'm looking to go the same route as you. Specifically, I'm trying to figure out if:

1) I really want/need the digital controller, I've played with manual 4-way controllers before and they are okay my by standards. Just want to see what this digital thing is like.

2) How much stuff is in your trunk? Would you mind taking a picture of the compressor, the fittings, distribution blocks and whatnot?

3) I assume your compressor is in the trunk, did you run the lines under the car or through the cabin?

4) Are these double bellow bags?

5) How noisy is the compressor and how large is the tank (picture of tank/compressor would be awesome)?

Thanks again!

Drex

forum member
Reaction score
Way too low for me, but I'm sure for the money spent it performs as you wished.

I want to get in my car, turn the key and worry about shifting gears and knowing i have enough fuel for some fun. Having to worry if I have enough clearance in a given situation is satisfied withy current setup.

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score

got any pics of it that low? sounds sick

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
anythoughts to some sort of splitter for the front ..??

MELLOWYELLOW06

forum member
Reaction score
Here is a friends car that is pushing me to the edge of wanting to do this, and Menes car just didnt help me. Looks awesome B.

AIR1.jpg

AIR3.jpg

AIR2.jpg

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
Mellow hang out with them at Knotts lol Good kids lol ! His dad was super cool ! and the carbon Fiber super stripe not half bad ! ;)

suleman09

Sully's Stang10
Reaction score
looks very very nice! my personal choice wouldve been to raise the front another inch or inch and a half..thats too low for me..but you have your own thing and its looking badass

stangjunky

Reaction score
Lucky you have nice enough roads to do that.... Ugh, wish I could go that low.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back