New power adder for GI Joe...What do yoou think?

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it will be a beast, can't wait to see it in action!

Adam@ST

Official Vendor
Reaction score
KB!!!

Hey Dave,you know the KB is your HUCKLEBERRY!! Ill give Jim a call and see what we can do for you. I havent leaned on my car yet,and Im sure a 9.40 or better is in it. If I decide to lighten the car up a 8sec KB car will definitley be seen. I cant decide to take the plunge and go full race.Its nice to have a fast street driven car.

GI Joe

Reaction score
Hey Dave,you know the KB is your HUCKLEBERRY!! Ill give Jim a call and see what we can do for you. I havent leaned on my car yet,and Im sure a 9.40 or better is in it. If I decide to lighten the car up a 8sec KB car will definitley be seen. I cant decide to take the plunge and go full race.Its nice to have a fast street driven car.

yup I went full race with that red one you see right down there below

and I regretted screwing up my fast street car...Keep it rained in and enjoy it...9's are freaking fast anyway...

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ive got a LArry H motor with a KB and Adams TB, Intake manifold and Intake tube and also gonig with a Ny-Trex Wet Nitrous system with a 150 shot. Gonna tear up the east coast here lol

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ive got a LArry H motor with a KB and Adams TB, Intake manifold and Intake tube and also gonig with a Ny-Trex Wet Nitrous system with a 150 shot. Gonna tear up the east coast here lol

Or break something. Now we will see just how good that stuff really is. I'm betting you break the Nitrous first! :samuri:

MLC40

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

If possible, I would love to see some pics intake and intake tube. My car is down for the winter too, but I keep buying stuff. How many days until Spring?

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How many days until Spring?
Not enough...

I'd go with twins before a big single on a car that will ever see the street (presuming it will NOT see the street in 9 second form regardless).

My only thought on track config is 9s with a blower that does not have a big-ass, dedicated belt is likely going to be a pain in the ass...

Back