New (to me) ride

svtrojan

forum member
Reaction score
Nice pickup. Welcome to the Stripe Delete Shelby club where our motto is "yes it's really a Shelby even though it doesn't have stripes on it"
Lovin' the stripe delete!
Good looking ride! Congrats on the purchase!
Thanks!
Congrats man, those are great looking and fun cars to own.
:beer:
Very nice, cant go wrong with white!
It's not racist to only have owned white cars, is it?
Beautiful car! White was my first choice when shopping around for a GT500.

Slap on a pulley, tune, and drag radials and you will really be smiling :thumb2:

Oh and this, haha...
Just ordered an MGW shifter, so that will be the first mod. Might go a bit lower and work on traction before upping the power. 500 horses still feels like a lot... for now
Anyone know if there is a CARB number for the VMPs? These damn fascists in CA
Agreed, much better with no stripes.
:thumb2:

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
540 is what you're workign with actually, and it will feel like a lot until you get some good tires and realize how much more you can make use of. 285 Nitto NT555's mean that I can go WOT at any point in 2nd gear on with no issues even with the Steeda Power Pack I have installed.

svtrojan

forum member
Reaction score
Good point Mavisky :thumb2: Nittos will definitely be on the short list once these goodyears go out.

BigSkyGT

Not your daddy.
Reaction score
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

Going to need an intake or at the least the FRP silencer removal piece to get that sound :thumb2:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back