Newbie alert

BadSTSpony

Reaction score
Just thought I would post up and introduce myself. I hear that this is one of the best websites as far as tech info on the S197's, so if we end up handing onto the 'stang, it will be good to get a lot of info so we can get more potential out of the car.

Anyway...name is Pam and this is our first Mustang. 2005 Mustang GT TT, STS Twin Turbos, built engine, 5 speed, cosmetics, etc etc etc...It's been a real learning experience for us and we've definately had a love/hate relationship with the car. Bought it brand spankin new in January of 2005 and it's been one thing after another since that time. It sure is a fun car to drive though! It's funny at car shows, the Hubby has a 2002 SS, and we'll be sitting there with both the Stang and the SS and people will come up and look at the 'Stang and then look at the hubby and ask, "Is this your car?" He'll say, "Nope. It's hers" Ahhh....the look on their faces is priceless!:evillaugh::clap: So, hope you don't mind a car chick around, I grew up loving cars and will go to my grave loving cars!

Attachments

• stang08c.jpg
    stang08c.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 30

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Pam. Although I am a bit confused. You joined in July of 2008, didn't post until you posted your car for sale a week ago, and are just now introducing yourself? Going about it a bit backwards aren't you?

BadSTSpony

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Pam. Although I am a bit confused. You joined in July of 2008, didn't post until you posted your car for sale a week ago, and are just now introducing yourself? Going about it a bit backwards aren't you?

Yes...probably. Some of you guys are a bit intimidating. lol I'm on our local car club boards a lot more than the bigger boards. I've heard some good things about this board and because, more than likely, we'll be keeping the car, we've got a lot to learn. There are a lot of guys here with built up cars that we can learn a lot from. Unlike a lot of women, i don't talk a lot. I do read and listen so you probably won't see a lot of posting from me anyway.

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
If You Look Close To That....keep The Picture....thanks

attachment.php

Last edited:

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
BTW best forum for S197 PERIOD.....................

Last edited:

BadSTSpony

Reaction score
Do you have a sister?

Yep...I have two sisters. One that loves sports and the other loves hunting. My dad never had any sons, just daughters, so we were all raised tom boys.:thumb: But...they are both married....sorry.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome!! Glad you're keeping the GT I hate to see someone put all that effort into a car and then sell it.

Earl

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back