Newbie from NC

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
welcome!

I like the Saleen supercharger personally, it just looks so clean! Any it sounds pretty sweet

I love my Saleen S/C too, but I think if I ever change FI it will be a Turbo that goes in, I like the system SD has on his car and I also like the Hellion and the Powerhouse setups.

ponygurl

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome! I have tried viewing the Powerhouse website a couple times lately and seems they r having trouble with the products tab. Could that be an omen?? LOL Hope not - seems to be the one I'm leaning towards.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They have reps that frequent the board, just start a thread in their section or send them a PM and I am sure that they will get back with you.

ponygurl

forum member
Reaction score
Turbonetics~~~~ look at my results- 405@5lbs 427 torque
NC Raleigh here!
Another NC! Have you ran higher boost before? I plan on going pretty conservative myself. Probably around 8 lbs or so.

Did you go to mustang wk?

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You were at MW too!! Dang.....I missed you!!!

StangMahn

They call me...Big Dave
Reaction score
I love my Saleen S/C too, but I think if I ever change FI it will be a Turbo that goes in, I like the system SD has on his car and I also like the Hellion and the Powerhouse setups.
I like the turbo's, but I'm a supercharger guy.

Maybe I can catch ya next year. We go every year. It's only a little over an hour from my house and a good time!
I can't wait till next year. I'm taking a few days off to actually come down to MB this time.

Shades

Reaction score
Welcome, every type of set up from any S/C to powerhouse turbo, Hellion turbo..pretty much anything even techco S/C someone here will have and know tons about.

Haven't been on this site too long but manages to amaze me every day I go on it..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back