Next Gen XBOX reveal

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Damn, sorry about your luck Lucas! I hope whatever it is goes well, we need a sexy voice to listen to while playing LOL

I've pre-ordered five games;
Destiny -Produced by Bungie, will be a instant classic.
Dyling Light -Who doesn't like post apocolyptic games?
Halo -No explanation needed, the best story to ever be on console gaming, ever.
Battlefield 4 - Because COD is child's play.
Ryse: Son of Rome -Who hasn't ever wanted to be a Roman Soldier?

Edit: I'm glad to see y'all are getting Destiny also, I got a code for the Beta Release but I won't be back til next year. So I might miss out on playing the Beta.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Damn, sorry about your luck Lucas! I hope whatever it is goes well, we need a sexy voice to listen to while playing LOL

I've pre-ordered five games;
Destiny -Produced by Bungie, will be a instant classic.
Dyling Light -Who doesn't like post apocolyptic games?
Halo -No explanation needed, the best story to ever be on console gaming, ever.
Battlefield 4 - Because COD is child's play.
Ryse: Son of Rome -Who hasn't ever wanted to be a Roman Soldier?

Edit: I'm glad to see y'all are getting Destiny also, I got a code for the Beta Release but I won't be back til next year. So I might miss out on playing the Beta.

The Beta probably won't be released until early next year anyway. Also, I am off to youtube to check out Dying Light.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm completely looking forward to Mad Max... it's been too long since I've played Car Wars.

I'm not planning on any more 360 games; from now on I only want Xbox One games (not just One only games). Until I decide a PS4 is worth it (due to single platform games) I won't bother getting one.

It is damned annoying that neither platform is backwards-compatible.

We will have to play together. I've been looking forward to it for a while.

That would be cool.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I read about Watch Dogs, and wasn't intrigued. Maybe I'll watch a video on YouTube of or about it.

Have y'all looked at Tom Clancy's: The Division?

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
I will never buy an XBoner, and probably never buy a PS4, but am happy that these new systems are coming because there will finally be some improvement in game graphics.
PCs are already way ahead of the next gen consoles, but since consoles are the big market, all the games for the past few years have been stuck at 360/ps3 graphics, even in the PC versions. Now with new consoles we can finally see some games that will make a gaming PC break a sweat.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
I read about Watch Dogs, and wasn't intrigued. Maybe I'll watch a video on YouTube of or about it.

Have y'all looked at Tom Clancy's: The Division?

Just added The Division into my watch list. Saw a quick gameplay of it and it looks pretty badass.

Yep, I was watching the game play demo earlier today. Looks awesome.

I will never buy an XBoner, and probably never buy a PS4, but am happy that these new systems are coming because there will finally be some improvement in game graphics.
PCs are already way ahead of the next gen consoles, but since consoles are the big market, all the games for the past few years have been stuck at 360/ps3 graphics, even in the PC versions. Now with new consoles we can finally see some games that will make a gaming PC break a sweat.

Completely agree. These consoles are LONG over due.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It's nothing too serious. A Septoplasty/turbinoplasty with some extensive sinus work. About four hours of surgery. I'm a bit nervous!!!

05yellowgt

Reaction score
Thanks guys. It's nothing too serious. A Septoplasty/turbinoplasty with some extensive sinus work. About four hours of surgery. I'm a bit nervous!!!
I think I am going to end up having at least a Septoplasty some time in the future myself. When I get contested, which happens quiet often it seems and it happens to my right nostril, my left nostril will actually close shut because the flow is so restricted due to the deviation of the septum. I also think it contributes it my sleep apnea.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I watched the IGN Gameplay video of Titanfall........

:boobies::2g1c::boobies::2g1c: OMFG it looks amazing!

It really reminds me of Battlefield 2142, in a great way. Definitely going to add it to my Pre-Order list.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Forza comes on Day One with my Box. I certainly hope they recreated the "lesser" cars as well as the high-end ones appear to be. I did see a Boss and I definitely noticed (woohoo!) the Top Gear emblem.

VA Raptor

forum member
Reaction score
All of the cars are AutoVista now. Meaning, you are able to open the doors, hood, etc. on every car in the game where in Forza 4 it was only a select few. As for Top Gear, it's back and supposed to have all of the guys this time instead of only Jeremy.

I've got the limited edition coming with my Xbox as I'm a sucker for the steel cases.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back