NjsGT's build.... with pics!

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Dude, no shit, after I posted that I was looking at the car again and I was like "maybe a rear spoiler though" lol That's got to be a sign. But just don't dare change the front end at all.

How wide are your tires now?

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
yeah take your time with it. Thats what Im doing this time around. Except Im staying NA
build up the stock longblock? cams? LT's? details? haha

Dude, no shit, after I posted that I was looking at the car again and I was like "maybe a rear spoiler though" lol That's got to be a sign. But just don't dare change the front end at all.

How wide are your tires now?
oh thats a deff sign if you ask me hahaha, ill continue the shopping... i only have 285's on the rear now... i would like to have 305-315's...

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
build up the stock longblock? cams? LT's? details? haha

oh thats a deff sign if you ask me hahaha, ill continue the shopping... i only have 285's on the rear now... i would like to have 305-315's...

Stock shortblock, heads, cams.....no longtubes, offroad midpipe, cold air intake, tune, new gears.

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sub'd :) Good luck with everything , always exciting tearing everything down and building it up :D

Since your already there...Go melling billet pump.

Whatare the goals for the car? Big jam fun street car?

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Nice experiment. Then you can do a dyno before and after with no other changes and post it up, too.

Yup...Once Im full bolt-on. I still need UDPs, Aluminum Driveshaft, UCA, Tubular K-member, aftermarket short throw, k-member brace with limiters

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Stock shortblock, heads, cams.....no longtubes, offroad midpipe, cold air intake, tune, new gears.
nice, sounds like a soild plan bud

Sub'd :) Good luck with everything , always exciting tearing everything down and building it up :D

Since your already there...Go melling billet pump.

Whatare the goals for the car? Big jam fun street car?
thanx alot matt.... yea pretty much im tryin to see what the car can do with boost, stock cams, and full street weight... overall i hope i have a soild full weight 10-11 sec car.... mostly likely it will end up in the 11's...

ill check out that melling billet pump too hows it compared to a TSS?

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
My Shelby bad
My Shelby good
My Shelby be rollin sicker than yours

My Shelby bad
Badder than yours
My Shelby runs times that are faster than yours !

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Currently talking to Mike at L&M about the best oil pump to run with this motor..... Got a interesting answer... Ill share when I have more info from Mike tomarrow.... Yup, you all get to suffer.... hahahaha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back