NjsGT's build.... with pics!

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
CAr looks great, engine bay is so sexy! Looking fwd to seeing the media and the #'s from JDM, how do you sleep at night?
Slept like shit last night... lot on my mind lol. Tonight should be no different...
well i achieved 1.5x sixtys on the stick so ill do what i can to help
Thats exactly what I need :beer:

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Ok...... Just talked with Jim jr and they are installing the rest of the piping and hooking up the IAT wires.... Probelm is it wont be tuned till sometime tomm and Ill be at work all day so no vids for sure..... As soon as he calls me with the results Ill post them up via my droid..... GL 4487, I wont be there for ya :beer:

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Stand by for results..... ill explain it all later and take some pics tomm.. As far as I know, the car is ok....

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Geez more waiting...
Your gonna love this! Nah, just messin.... Spoke to JimIII around 4:45 est, and the car was still on the dyno. Turns out Sr will continue to tune it tomm morning to finish it up.... Im guessin this has to do with getting the blow though tune satisfactory.... I should be down there to get the car around noon :beer:
So far everything went well beside some clearance issue between the crank pulley and the pipe from the blower outlet to under the cross member/front sway bar.... Most imporantly, the motor is running strong and it sounds good!

Last edited:
Back