No Need!

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey, ford has to do something to help sell BMW's right?? If they fixed all of the above what would M3 guys mock us about?
I just figured they skimped on all the stuff they knew we were going to replace anyway... :beer:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The only thing I hate about them is me not having one!

ClassJ

Powershifter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Don't hate the car...hate the F'ng dealer's mark up prices.

+1000

Being reasonable. I seriously offered 50K for a GT500 coupe that was on the lot for a month last month at a local dealer. I was essentially told to go screw myself. Nice!

So, more money goes into the GT.

I'll have to get pics of my basement one of these days...:roflmao:

I was thinking once I was done, I could line them all up like an FAA crash reconstruction [\quote]

ROFL. Finally, words to describe my basement accurately. Mine looks like a mustang, a gto and a mopar exploded. Never have the big three been so close.

C

Crossss

Hey guys,

We do need some more GT500 guys in here. I'm gonna go do some recuiting :buttkick:

C

Crossss

Hey Don, I'd love to meet up with you one of these nights at Qualcomm. I enjoy watching you and your wife run :thumb: I could use your advice on slick/wheel combos and some basic drag racing techniques.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Cool... we'll be at the Q next on Fri, May 11. Definitely come by and say Hi! It's going to be a fun night. The whole Stangpede club will be out there supporting the race team, wearing blue t-shirts that say "BAD 05GT" on them. :clap:

BTW, this coming weekend, we'll be at Barona on Sat, 5/5.

Mick

forum member
Reaction score
Three weeks ago when I was at JDM they had two Gt 500s out back one had 3 miles on it the other had 6 miles on it, plastic was still on the seats. I asked Jim JR what he was going to do to them he smiled and showed me a slip of paper that had 12 items on it, he said it was time to wake the motors up.

Back