Not exactly tech but ...

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What's there to be happy about? *I* didn't get any banana chocolate chip bread...

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What's there to be happy about? *I* didn't get any banana chocolate chip bread...

Well good god, you're way the hell across the ocean!! By the time it got there, it would be hard as a fruitcake. Come back to the states and I'll hook you up...

*note to self - buy bananas today*

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well good god, you're way the hell across the ocean!! By the time it got there, it would be hard as a fruitcake. Come back to the states and I'll hook you up...

*note to self - buy bananas today*

Will you marry me if I come back?

I'll pay for the bannanas.... :leghump:

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Will you marry me if I come back?

I'll pay for the bannanas.... :leghump:

Sure, if you let me drive fast and keep paying my tickets and say "honey, what mod would you like for Christmas/birthday/Easter this year?" Any man that understands a gal's thing for speed and power, would be worthy of my time. And 'naner bread.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sure, if you let me drive fast and keep paying my tickets and say "honey, what mod would you like for Christmas/birthday/Easter this year?" Any man that understands a gal's thing for speed and power, would be worthy of my time. And 'naner bread.

Hmmm... so we can pit my Saleen blown car against yours?

Sounds like a mawaige made in heaven! :leghump:

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well Herky, you've passed the first qualifying round anyway....you're in your 30s. That's a plus. And you have a sense of humor, that counts too. But you're still a little far away.....just let me know when you're ready to take it to the track for a little head-to-head, if I still have this Stang, that is.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
* Note to self... stay the hell out of this thread. Any future new posts were not meant for the rest of us.:oops:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well Herky, you've passed the first qualifying round anyway....you're in your 30s. That's a plus. And you have a sense of humor, that counts too. But you're still a little far away.....just let me know when you're ready to take it to the track for a little head-to-head, if I still have this Stang, that is.

Just sell yours and drive his, he has a girly BMW he can drive!

donnyonee

forum member
Reaction score
but what about all the completely lousy service that was and most likely will still be from saleen? i didnt hear anything at all how their going to draw and quarter all the incompedent employees there.? maybe they could just keel haul them.
oh yea and, whats the latest with the saleen shaker that weve all heard about? another 2 yr wait?

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
but what about all the completely lousy service that was and most likely will still be from saleen? i didnt hear anything at all how their going to draw and quarter all the incompedent employees there.? maybe they could just keel haul them.
oh yea and, whats the latest with the saleen shaker that weve all heard about? another 2 yr wait?

Eh, you'll have to make your own thread to find the answers to that mystery of the universe! P.S. I should be Stangalicious by Tuesday night!!!

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

:snoopy head to head!

Distance is always fixable...

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back