Not exactly tech but ...

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
NO!! My thread, dammit!!

And whoever it was that said you don't get a ride in my car cuz you insulted my horse, would be correct. And def not gonna see any skin either.

Isn't it everyone's thread now? SHARE!

But I bet I see some skin after I spank you!

on the track... :samuri:

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Darn. I'll just have to keep looking at old issues of Maxium. As for riding in your car, I think I said why would I want to ride in your slow car when I can drive my faster car. Now if you want to get a good look at my tail lights the next time I'm in TX I'm sure I can hit the breaks so you can catch up.

Mkay...will we be at the drivethru for McDonald's?? I'll even spring for the snack wraps!

And that's M A X I M. And my very good pal Bill, who apparently has been lurking on your site and finding amusement here, told me tonight he can vouch for my, um, attributes. Still no pics though for you. * Hi, Bill!*

freebass55

Public enemy #75461659
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
And my very good pal Bill, who apparently has been lurking on your site and finding amusement here, told me tonight he can vouch for my, um, attributes. Still no pics though for you. * Hi, Bill!*

Tell him to stop lurking and register. The more members the better. Well, as long as he's not a douche. haha.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mkay...will we be at the drivethru for McDonald's?? I'll even spring for the snack wraps!

And that's M A X I M. And my very good pal Bill, who apparently has been lurking on your site and finding amusement here, told me tonight he can vouch for my, um, attributes. Still no pics though for you. * Hi, Bill!*

You got me, my spelling is terrible. I don't think I ever questioned your attributes, I asked to see them because I like to look at a good set!! Hmm, I like McDonalds, I'll get chicken nuggets with sweet & sour sauce, a double cheesebuger and some fries!

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
But crap in the fast food world is still pretty good... Last time I had inandout was in Vegas...

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe years ago, but now they're crap IMO.

Unless of course we get the shitty ones in AZ, and you still have all the original goodness in SoCal.
You get the shitty ones. California I&O Burgers are great. Last time I was in Pahonix that joint wasn't worth a damn.

By the way...what is it about that town? Everyone goes to dinner at 4:30 in the afternoon. Friday afternoon every eating place in town was packed. Two hours later....not a soul to be found.

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
By the way...what is it about that town? Everyone goes to dinner at 4:30 in the afternoon. Friday afternoon every eating place in town was packed. Two hours later....not a soul to be found.

Isn't that when the Sleestak wake up?

SixtySix

ZonieBaloney
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

You have to be specific about where you were, this Valley is HUGE. If you were around the Sun City, Sun City West or Surprise area...then yeah, there are a LOT of retiree's there and they LOVE those early bird specials.

There are other pockets of it around the Valley too. And this time of year is when the "Snowbirds" come to roost and they're everywhere. Really old people driving 10 mph with license plates from Michigan, Indiana, British Columbia, Illinios, Iowa.... you get my drift.

Everything gets back to normal around May once the first 100 degree day hits. The next day, is as if half the population of the Phoenix area has disappeared.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Okay so back to topic.....Got the car back tonight WITH a new blower!! Thank you Carlos!! Glad I sent out that loaf of banana chocolate chip bread....and tomorrow I'll be faxing him the rental receipt so we can get that squared away.

No freakin' comparison after driving around a Kia Sorento for 6 weeks. Geez. Felt so damn good, I giggled.

MLC40

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I love happy endings....

Okay so back to topic.....Got the car back tonight WITH a new blower!! Thank you Carlos!! Glad I sent out that loaf of banana chocolate chip bread....and tomorrow I'll be faxing him the rental receipt so we can get that squared away.

No freakin' comparison after driving around a Kia Sorento for 6 weeks. Geez. Felt so damn good, I giggled.

Congrats!!!! Now it is time for boobies...

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Woohoo! Time to celebrate.. leave some black streaks down your favorite street!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back