Not exactly tech but ...

J

jbailer

Yay Liz! Glad to hear you got her back! That's pretty impressive the way Carlos stepped up. I think that may have been who I talked to at Saleen. Maybe Carlos is the only one there now until the move is complete! :samuri: Either that or instead of cloning Carlos they just hired multiple people named Carlos. :party:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
After all this I thought everyone knew that if you wanted anything out of Saleen you had to call Carlos or JDM.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Liz,

Again I just wanted to thank you so much for the Bannana Bread! Its Awesome, everyone in the shop and office got a piece and loved it! Im glad to help out any time! It sounds like you miss driving the Kia around but I know you love your mustang! lol Thank you!!

JimIII

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yay Liz! Glad to hear you got her back! That's pretty impressive the way Carlos stepped up. I think that may have been who I talked to at Saleen. Maybe Carlos is the only one there now until the move is complete! :samuri: Either that or instead of cloning Carlos they just hired multiple people named Carlos. :party:

Well last I heard, Carlos had contacted ERAC for the rental bill copy but haven't heard anything since about 2 weeks ago....so it's still sorta pending, I guess. Hope he liked the 'naner bread. I know Jim III did cuz he called me! Jim's a good guy....

onebadgsx

Reaction score
i saw a car with "CLIZGO" on license plate yesterday, cruising down spring cypress. good looking car.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i saw a car with "CLIZGO" on license plate yesterday, cruising down spring cypress. good looking car.

That would be moi. And thank you. Hope I was driving in a conservative manner.....

Grabber07'

The flying cheeto
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt call driving at insane speeds naked a conservitive manner....would you?

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey stop hating on boobies!!! We like boobies here! We don't like boob's though.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys play Scrabble or similar games that use the mind? Not the little mind, the bigger one. We could have some fun with words and that don't necessarily start with the letter B. Just trying to help y'all branch out a bit....

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about words like arousal? Or maybe mammary gland? How about orifice? None of those words start with B!

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Naw, more like quicken and cantilever and Xanadu, you know, multisyllable ones. And maybe even get the triple word score bonus!!

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Naw, more like quicken and cantilever and Xanadu, you know, multisyllable ones. And maybe even get the triple word score bonus!!

How many points do I get for:
The young man ejaculated while performing cunninglingus on the young lady with enormous mammary meat.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Um, none. The Scrabble people don't have enough letters for you.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back