Not sure if I like it...

freebass55

Public enemy #75461659
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think? I had to shave down the covers to make them fit. I have not done a ton to the outside of my car except tint the fogs, and windows. Do you guys think the rear lights are too much?

Pic was taken with my cell phone.

114685226fe5260.jpg

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
IMHO tinting lights in general defeats the purpose of the light....isn't the effectiveness of your fogs decreased since the tint job? Don't you think someone's reaction time behind you might be increased because the stoplights aren't as bright?

freebass55

Public enemy #75461659
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have never liked the fogs in the grill. Somewhere down the line they will be removed all together.

The rear is what I am concerned about. These are really easy to remove so If you can talk me out of it, they will come off. I'm still on the fence here. Thanks for the input.

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have never liked the fogs in the grill. Somewhere down the line they will be removed all together.

The rear is what I am concerned about. These are really easy to remove so If you can talk me out of it, they will come off. I'm still on the fence here. Thanks for the input.
well, you have a nice tint job on the windows, and the car's color lends itself to the tint in general, but could you post a better/closer pic?

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think it looks good, but I wouldn't tint lights myself for reasons already stated that have nothing to do with how it makes the car look.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would at least take some lighter fluid or something and remove the white logos

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back