It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lol, I gotta catch up!

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know it!!! I can't wait! Move on over, this bitch is coming through! LOL, j/k.

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know it!!! I can't wait! Move on over, this bitch is coming through! LOL, j/k.

Hey, im always down for a friendly head to head race lol. Me and Chad still have unfinished buisness :damnit: lol

Your buying parts for your car... you know im doing the exact same thing right now hahahaha

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. It might be a friendly race, but they always seem to push you harder. Spring can't come soon enough. All this "down" time is thinning out my wallet!!!

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. It might be a friendly race, but they always seem to push you harder. Spring can't come soon enough. All this "down" time is thinning out my wallet!!!

haahaha yea I know what you mean with the wallet. My dad put's on a huge race here in Canada once a year (Canadian street car nationals) we have outlaw 10.5 last year, pro mods, hot street class etc and had over 10,000 people show up. We are trying to have a JDM super stang class on our weekend!

Aug 13,14,15 with some good payout. Im going to try and get some of the americans to head down, just giving you a heads up

www.canadianoutlaw.com

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sweet, thanks Matt!

BCP

forum member
Reaction score
Hey, im always down for a friendly head to head race lol. Me and Chad still have unfinished buisness :damnit: lol

Your buying parts for your car... you know im doing the exact same thing right now hahahaha

Oooohhhh...i wanna play!!

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
B, I have been trying to race your green monster all damn Summer! I think those "ricer tail lights" scared you, lol.

BCP

forum member
Reaction score
B, I have been trying to race your green monster all damn Summer! I think those "ricer tail lights" scared you, lol.

LOL... :bs:

you didnt try that damned hard! You had plenty of chances, and not once did you line up next to me, or even say something. Not so much the tail lights, I just didnt want you to get upset when you LOST! :p

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL... :bs:

you didnt try that damned hard! You had plenty of chances, and not once did you line up next to me, or even say something. Not so much the tail lights, I just didnt want you to get upset when you LOST! :p
LOL!!!!!:chairfall:

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bring that damn magic camera of yours. Your shots of Laura's car are spectacular, and I'd like to hire you to do the same with mine sometime this spring.

BCP

forum member
Reaction score
Bring that damn magic camera of yours. Your shots of Laura's car are spectacular, and I'd like to hire you to do the same with mine sometime this spring.

Thanks, John! Just let me know when, and I'll be sure to make them better than Laura's. LOL.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, if that's the case, you'll be damn sure I won't do my "Mexican Hat" dance again. Penis!

BCP

forum member
Reaction score
Well, if that's the case, you'll be damn sure I won't do my "Mexican Hat" dance again. Penis!

You know im kidding, sheeesh.

I though of ya last week when i went to Mexico and saw that sombrero sitting there!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back