Official OKC vs. heat thread!

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
I'm pulling for OKC. Durrant is from UT and they just took out my Spurs (whom I thought had no chance of losing)

RyanGT2007

forum member
Reaction score
Best part about last night besides the thunder win was......

The crowd chanting MVP to durant while lebron was in the building! Lol

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LeBron had a couple of arrogant moments on TV, therefore I will ignore any basketball prowess he may have and just hate him for that.

Ok, not really.

Heat in 6.

Sprayin Blue 3V

forum member
Reaction score
Kevin Durant showed LeBron how to close out a game last night.

Also, why does Westbrook think he is Derrick Rose? You're not that good son, dish it out to KD.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Kevin Durant showed LeBron how to close out a game last night.

Also, why does Westbrook think he is Derrick Rose? You're not that good son, dish it out to KD.

Westbrook is the Heat's #1 problem, not KD. KD will get his no matter what. They have no answer whatsoever for Westbrook. He's every bit as explosive as Derrick Rose and can score just as easily from all over the court.

The close-out thing is vastly overrated. It's the new "choke". The majority of Durant's shots in the 4th were wide open looks off loose balls and 2nd chance opportunities. Credit to him, but it's a very overblown term that ESPN has gotten everyone to jump all over.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Go Magic!! Oops i forgot they got knocked out in round one again. GO THUNDER!!

Go Magic! Since our Magic are out I'm pulling for the Heat so another Florida team can win. Honestly I used to hate Lebron but I've noticed he's not nearly as arrogant within the past year or so.

MonsterKing25

Grabber Pony
Reaction score
Go Magic! Since our Magic are out I'm pulling for the Heat so another Florida team can win. Honestly I used to hate Lebron but I've noticed he's not nearly as arrogant within the past year or so.

I would like either to win. But I like Durant more than Lebron. I like bosh too. I think D-Wade is a bigger wad than any of them.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back