oil catch can leaking

JC SSP

Reaction score
Thx to both for the info. I am considering trying this in the future to see where my 5.7 Hemi and 4.6 3V wear values are...

Reaction score
Yes sir, can’t help but admire these engines, know I probably have burned 20 gallons of oil over years and didn’t know any better. Still don’t, yes check my catcher so often and usually a few tablespobackwards) (inline of coarse) in intake hose. If crankcase pressure exceeds intake air it willons present. Just hit me (figuratively)… IF retaining PCV tubing and require “can” on driver side I would just put in PCV check valve right direction (no backwards) and should force shut closed as needed? Still venting through PCV and crankcase but burning off in engine. And you know when you’re burning oil lmao. Also would more equalize what goes in must leave. Might do it myself- great idea for valve and WI vacuum reference connection. Was going to put port in my 90MM throttle spacer (no, only have 84.5MM TB). Just sayin’…

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes sir, can’t help but admire these engines, know I probably have burned 20 gallons of oil over years and didn’t know any better. Still don’t, yes check my catcher so often usually a few tablespoons. Just hit me (figuratively)… IF retaining PCV tubing and require “can” on driver side I would just put in PCV inline check valve and should force shut as needed? Still venting through PCV and crankcase but burning off in engine. And you know when you’re burning oil lmao. Also would more equalize what goes in must leave. Might do it myself- great idea for valve and water inject vacuum reference connection. Was going to put port in my 90MM throttle spacer (no, only have 84.5MM TB). Just sayin’…

Had really messed up, spell check can think of worse things than I ever could, not to mention what I screw up.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back