On3 kit

TheFourSixThatCould

Reaction score
I realized my last post was a little rambly so imma re say it, how bad is the on3 kit? I just finished building my motor for handling 600whp and going to boost it, anyone heard of the ATP twin kit? and is there any alternative “budget” kits better then the on3 kit.

Brad05GT

Reaction score
I’ll let you know soon if you haven’t chosen one about to install my on3 kit this week and tune looks decent for the price

MrBhp

Reaction score
The on3 kit isn't all that bad, considering the cost. You'll need some entry level fabrication skills. A good size hammer. The ability to cut and bend a small piece of .125 plate. Easy stuff.

MrBhp

Reaction score
And lots of cursing and busted knuckles. LOL!
And an immense amount of patience. And maybe some valium. Whiskey. Xanax. Or any combination thereof. Regardless of which kit you end up with, just except the fact that you will install partially, then take apart, install a bit more, take apart. This is not a project I would start on if it were my DD. Unless I have access to something else to drive during the work week. Or you could use Uber for a couple days. Just figure it in to the cost. You might get one that just drops in with no problem. But don't expect it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back