Order now or wait.....

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Its not just the motor the whole new chassis needs proven from drivetrain to suspension to electronics and wiring. I a firm believer in not buying the first model year either.

black2008gt

GT500 NOOB
Reaction score
I would wait. The prices on the new GT's are stupid high. They will eventually drop to the 33-34K for a premium. Just need to get over the high demand.

Sprayer84

forum member
Reaction score
Didnt you buy an ecoboost truck, mod it.

Currently have solo cat-less downpipes, AFR 3.5" exhaust, AFE Stage II intake and a Diablo Trinity with a Diablo tune. Waiting on my tune from Erik @ L.E.T.

Still just kind of, eh

REDS197

Reaction score
Modding is as much fun as the results. I think I enjoy putting everything together and then achieving my goal. The problem for me is once I hit that goal I lose interest and want a new project.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Modding is as much fun as the results. I think I enjoy putting everything together and then achieving my goal. The problem for me is once I hit that goal I lose interest and want a new project.

This.

timfoster405

forum member
Reaction score
what is the origin of this 2015 mid-year power increase?

I have googled it and NOTHING is coming up.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
John, I am in a similar situation as you. I have three more years of payments on my '13. The only mods left for my car that I want to do are high dollar mods (blower, coilovers), so I am really fighting the urge to go trade for a CO GT with the PP and Recaros that is sitting on my local dealers lot right now.

I think I am going to hold out for the GT350. If it hits the market with a price tag of $53K like everyone is saying, I will have to have one. So obviously, I'd say wait for the GT350 if you are thinking of going that route.

Sprayer84

forum member
Reaction score
Dealer has a Black, Premium PP/GT, Black interior, NAV, couple extra whatnots. Has 2k miles on it. New buyer got denied for financing and had to return it. $38500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkp.

REDS197

Reaction score
Dealer has a Black, Premium PP/GT, Black interior, NAV, couple extra whatnots. Has 2k miles on it. New buyer got denied for financing and had to return it. $38500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkp.

Did you drive it?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back