Paintball Gear Kit! Dye Matrix 6, Vlocity, Freak, DeadlyWindz, Crossfire

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have some paintball gear that I need to sell for some money. I have not played paintball in about a year now and am not going to get back into it soon.

All this gear is functional, there is nothing wrong with it, you will need to tweak some things like the regulator and whatnot before you go out though--as you should with all gear, even brand new.

Here is a list of everything I am selling, as a package deal. I will list all upgrades, if I didn't, you can assume it is stock or factory parts.

Dye Matrix 6 ("DM6) -- Upgraded ball detents, New Designz Neck, New Designz Trigger
Deadlywindz Fibur 16" Spiral Vented Barrel (takes Freak inserts)
Freak Insert Kit with Case -- Full Kit, the last insert is still in the barrel but I guarantee you will get it
Crossfire 68ci 4500psi Tank (needs hydro) -- comes with NXE cover, thread protector, nipple cover
Swab/Squeegee, as pictured -- forgot the brand but it does the job great
Vlocity Loader with two speedfeeds, One has a broken hinge and is probably junk. I had to epoxy the fingers on the other one, it works but was broken obviously. For all intents and purposes you could assume you have to replace these. I have the stock door for it too.
Proto 14" barrel (off of a PMR)
Brand New Dye Airport
Stock Trigger
Bunch of airlines in different colors
Whole bunch of o-rings, you can rebuild the entire marker at least 10 times over
Eye saver harness and new eyes -- green (if that matters to you)
Full tub of Monkey Poo lube
Full tube of Hater Sauce 2.0 lube
Small tube of Dye lube
Dye barrel sock
Vlocity battery door screw replacement (just in case you lose it)
Dye rebuild kit (includes extra screws/hardware for the marker)
Extra Dye back bolt

There are some stickers on the Vlocity that can be easily removed with goo gone or rubbing alcohol

This marker has seen LESS than 5 cases of paint, I had gotten it on clearance and never really shot it that much because I had another marker at the time. I used to shoot marballizers only so no junk paint went through it. Never had a break. This is a great kit and the barrel shoots true and straight.

Asking price for everything is $400 with free shipping to the 48 states.

Located in SoCal if you wanna pick up.

Thanks!

UYN3bdr.jpg

nXayG3s.jpg

tgbdOkp.jpg

nPETr3r.jpg

cqTYKZ4.jpg

pOGwXeN.jpg

PIU6Fzp.jpg

pJHuUHg.jpg

eYyhpjE.jpg

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back