Paxton questions regarding price and goal.

DSargent09

Get iT!
Reaction score
Another member on here is selling a kit pretty cheap. It is used, and only has 500 miles on it. I plan on purchasing it, just looking to get some info and opinions first.

What would you be willing to pay for this paxton kit with the id1000s, and bap used?

Now for the second question. My power goal is 550ish SAFE. I will DD this thing. Are the id1000s over kill and pushing me passed the safe barrier, or is it truly easy to grandma the tune and keep things safe even with the larger injectors?

Should I opt for just the kit, and purchase smaller injectors.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
The injectors won't be a problem. Forget what you may of read about larger injectors not working at low volumes. I'm running a 95lb. injector that behaves as well as stock. If the price is right get the 1000s in case you ever decide to go with e85. If he's charging what they are worth then just get a set of 47lb ev6. They are about $240 brand new from Tousley Ford.

Keeping it safe is fairly easy, use a larger pulley or wastegate. You can turn down the timing too but only to a certain amount before the exhaust starts getting exessively hot.

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
If your worried about the injector size ...lol i'll swap with you...J/K...go with the 1000's cause later down the road your gonna want more ..we all do and when that time comes you wont need to purchase another set of injectors

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back