Photoshoot here in Germany

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
I was scrolling through the pics and I was thinking why no dsl's then there they were!

Car looks great man!

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
Nice ride. Yours may be my favorite '05-09 car on the forum. I'm glad you're running chrome wheels, it makes that car pop............ nay, explode.

Great job on the car and nice pics too.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Nice ride. Yours may be my favorite '05-09 car on the forum. I'm glad you're running chrome wheels, it makes that car pop............ nay, explode.

Great job on the car and nice pics too.

Thanks a lot Danny!! I appreciate that a lot as I've tried my best to make this car look, sound, and perform great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while Moonwalking

DCA08GT

Reaction score
Great pics!!

Thanks Dave! Sadly yes, took a good 3 months to finally pass. Initial exhaust was too loud by 4DB's to went to stock. Car was 3cm to low, thanks to my OAP's and K-Member bolts, put stock springs back in. Passenger rear e-brake decides to fail on me so I'm stuck waiting on parts. After all that and some shady German Inspectors I finally passed...luckily I only have to do that one more time.

Damn that sucks man!! I'm glad I don't have to worry about that up here at GK. they are not even close to being that strict here. Hell I still have all my tint.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Great pics!!

Damn that sucks man!! I'm glad I don't have to worry about that up here at GK. they are not even close to being that strict here. Hell I still have all my tint.

Thanks! Lucky man! There are a bunch of cars out here with tinting done so IDK who the hell they're getting their cars inspected through, but they need to fill me in! Lol

DCA08GT

Reaction score
The British guy that work in the garage here does the inspections. My car has never been in it. But because there are ALOT less Americans here and only a hand full of American muscle cars I do have the exhaust toned down...even though he doesn't have the equipment to do a sound test.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Haha nice! My car wasn't even warmed up yet and these guys start her up and rev the shit out of her all the while having the sound testing thingy literally 2ft from my exhaust...no wonder I failed lol.

DCA08GT

Reaction score
Sweet Jeebus!! Yeah no wonder!! It kinda sucks having it quieter. I went from o/r x with mid mufflers in Guam to catted long tubes with the mid mufflers and FTP stingers. It still sounds good but I miss the sound...I get jealous when I goto Ramstein or Spang and hear all the louder mustangs.

Ill have to hit you up next time I head down for a follow up appointment in aug/sept.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Sweet Jeebus!! Yeah no wonder!! It kinda sucks having it quieter. I went from o/r x with mid mufflers in Guam to catted long tubes with the mid mufflers and FTP stingers. It still sounds good but I miss the sound...I get jealous when I goto Ramstein or Spang and hear all the louder mustangs.

Ill have to hit you up next time I head down for a follow up appointment in aug/sept.

Yea just hut me up on Facebook or here next time you roll through! I've got some SLP loudmouths with your name in them! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while Moonwalking

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I never had issues at GK...Spang is a whole other story. Those guys never deviate from the rules.

DCA08GT

Reaction score
Bring him a couple muffins for breakfast or a case of shitburger and he never has to see the car. Only problem is that after this tour ill only have about 4 years left to retirement so I want to try and stay in Germany.....and you can't IPCOT at GK. so sooner or later I'm gonna have to do an actual inspection.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
I guarantee if you put Ramstein or Spang on your list you'll get it! The LRS's over here are stupid big.

Back