Please help me figure this out- video inside

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hi slackinoff,

What all this sounds like to me on my initial analysis of your video is that you have a potential vacuum leak(s) present that is causing the engine to lean out (monitoring the STFT AND LTFT fuel trims...you need to look

Hope this helps.

Thanks for writing all that out! EVAP port has been plugged since the get go. Currently working with VMP to help get me a tune for these cams, if not I will definitely look further using your advice. For now I think it just needs a tune, I hope so at least, because that would be easy.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

GlassTop09

Reaction score
Thanks for writing all that out! EVAP port has been plugged since the get go. Currently working with VMP to help get me a tune for these cams, if not I will definitely look further using your advice. For now I think it just needs a tune, I hope so at least, because that would be easy.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

No problem.
Hope you get it all squared away.

:beer:

GlassTop09

Reaction score
Hi slackinoff,

I looked at my Lunati VooDoo cams while I was swapping out cam followers & noted my cams had similar paint markings....didn’t notice any serial numbers stamped on them but I also wasn’t focused on looking for them....the paint markings caught my eye. So you might contact Lunati Power & inquire as they may be a version of Lunati VooDoo cams (the only line of cams they make for these 3V’s). I do know they’re not the #21270700 version (I have these installed & they don’t have a heavy lope).

FYI

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back