Possibly going to MAP the evening of Saturday March 12th to tune anyone wanna join?

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
I figured a lot of you guys frequent MAP. And I plan on getting a move on installing my turbo setup through this next week and trying to get it tuned next saturday. I sent Mike a PM, awaiting his response, I will be going there in the evening after I get off of work if they are willing to do it. Figured maybe we could turn it into a little get together, maybe I could meet a few of you guys that are "local"(within a couple hours lol) if you came down. Just a thought.

07 s197

forum member
Reaction score
I figured a lot of you guys frequent MAP. And I plan on getting a move on installing my turbo setup through this next week and trying to get it tuned next saturday. I sent Mike a PM, awaiting his response, I will be going there in the evening after I get off of work if they are willing to do it. Figured maybe we could turn it into a little get together, maybe I could meet a few of you guys that are "local"(within a couple hours lol) if you came down. Just a thought.

Mikes actually in Florida for the NMRA kickoff, hes on the pit crew for John Urist. So im sure he will get back to you when he can, might be Monday. I'll come up when i get outta work also

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I'm trying to get a day where I can make it up to get some gears. Hard to get away for a 10 hour round trip plus install time, lol

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Mikes actually in Florida for the NMRA kickoff, hes on the pit crew for John Urist. So im sure he will get back to you when he can, might be Monday. I'll come up when i get outta work also
Ok, cool. Yea I will just wait around until I hear something from him, I will work on installing the kit this upcoming week and hopefully by the time I am done I will know something for sure if he can tune it saturday evening.
I'm trying to get a day where I can make it up to get some gears. Hard to get away for a 10 hour round trip plus install time, lol
Lol, and I thought having to drive an hour and a half there was bad.

cobra mike

rice killer
Reaction score
Yeah we are at the race, he is real busy.
The upkeep on a sso car is very time consuming.
Ill tell him, and im shure he will get back to you tuesday morning.
he don't have a cool phone like I do to check the interwebs....lol...

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jeremy and I may be up to drop his car off so he can get the 6060 installed.

Great choice for a tuner, you will not be disappointed!

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Yea jeremy pmed me about bringing the car up for the 6060. I have heard great things about MAP from you guys so I figured id give em a try.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Its on3 kit, right? Do you need an email tune to get you there? Thats what Mike did for me.

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Yea its the ON3 kit, I talked to mike a few weeks ago and he said he could shoot me a tune good enough to drive up on for the dyno tune.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yea its the ON3 kit, I talked to mike a few weeks ago and he said he could shoot me a tune good enough to drive up on for the dyno tune.

He should have one pretty close for ya, as he did the same with me. Just to cruise up there and stay out of boost.

If you need any help/questions with the install just give me a shout or check out my build.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll probably be up there late Sat afternoon. I hope Mike will have my car finished before then but he does a lot of his tuning on Sat.

Earl

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
I will be, yes. The install will begin tonight, will work on it some tomorrow night, and Thursday will be the day to finish it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back