Post pics of your Saleen!!!

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
WTF! Did I miss something? Why are you selling it I thought you were supercharging it?

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
Love the car, what rims are those?

RTR (VMR) but in 19x10 all around. One of one, and I hope the new owner takes good care of them.

Damn dude the car looks sick, pretty sure I saw it in the target parking lot off of Alicia the other day. Why are you gonna sell it?

I work in the same parking lot. I tried driving past your house last week but your car wasnt there haha. Selling to upgrade!

yeah....wtf! lol. Those RTR's are hard as fuck on that car.

Thanks! You dont know how hard it was to take them off the car and ship em out to the new owner. Im sure Ill regret this decision later on:damnit:

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
DAMN. I had no idea those wheels were on your car. You just jumped to the top of my list for favorite looking ride on the forum. No bullshit. Fucking sick.

Edit-Dude, i just stared at those pics and im pissed i went with the gt500 theme. Thats the best looking s197 i've ever seen.

Last edited:

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
DAMN. I had no idea those wheels were on your car. You just jumped to the top of my list for favorite looking ride on the forum. No bullshit. Fucking sick.

Edit-Dude, i just stared at those pics and im pissed i went with the gt500 theme. Thats the best looking s197 i've ever seen.

I really appreciate it man. I wish I would have finished it off: splitter/diffuser, Agent 47 mirrors, RSR Corsa exhaust, red Stoptechs, AFCO, matte black GT3 Flag...

28ONE

Reaction score
That's a bad ass ride you got, RTR's look sick as hell!!! What are you planning to upgrade to?

TonyGT

Low and Slow
Reaction score
I work in the same parking lot. I tried driving past your house last week but your car wasnt there haha. Selling to upgrade!
Damn would've loved to seen your car up close in person! Upgrading to a GT500 or 5.0? Or are you gonna go with something completely different?

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
I'm with everybody else those wheels look absolutely SICK!

What are you planning to upgrade to?

Blue Vue

forum member
Reaction score
2010-12-19_17-00-29_910.jpg

2010-12-19_16-59-28_77.jpg

engine.jpg

hopefully this winter i can get a couple things done: SSBC V8 brakes, NT05 tires, afco heat exchanger, Mcloed RST clutch + aluminum flywheel.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back