Project Break a Boss

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I am loving the way it sounds right now. Hopefully after Kevin is finished tuning the car it will still have the same rowdiness it does now.

Where are the dyno vids?

No dyno videos yet, I'm hoping they will get to tuning it this week and then dyno videos to follow. This was just the startup and shit.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
They were putting it on the dyno to start tuning it and they started to hear a noise coming from the valvecover so they turned it off and started tearing it down. Heads are perfect, everything is perfect except for cylinder #4. They are going to have the injectors tested to see what the problem is. Eric had said it was like it washed a cylinder down and then then bye bye so they are rush ordering a new piston for me and covering it which is extremely nice of them. I have to say that through everything they have been excellent with communication and letting me know what was going on ever wince they have the car.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I'm sure the shortblock is going back to RGR for the rebuild and then out to JPC to finish off the longblock.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back