Project Over Budget!

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Now I just need to get my WOT box installed and hit the track!!! Stay tuned for more pics from Woodward this week and hopefully some videos from the track soon.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Update: Finally got the WOT box installed and working correctly. Meth is installed and working. On my short logs my temps were dropping nicely.

I haven't had a chance to get out to the track yet to see what the changes did. Hoping to get out there in the next couple weeks. I have been having issues with my tune so I gave the man a call aka LITO for a fresh tune. My experience with Lito has been awesome! He has been so professional and willing to work the weekend to get me tunes. My car is running so much better now, smoother and pulls like a freight train. Here is a video of a cold start which was one of the issues I was having with my old tune and it going lean and chugging when I would drive for about 10 minutes, now I let it warm up a few and drives perfect. The pypes bombs are starting to grow on me and sound pretty mean at least to me they do haha.

Last edited:

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Thanks. Looking forward to Woodward Dream cruise this thursday and being able to play around a bit. Thanks again Lito, you will always get my recommendation when someone asks who to tune their car. I can't believe how easy it was and regret not jumping off the cliff sooner.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Can't wait to watch you scare people when you rev it up again at Woodward. ..LOL

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Oh man yes lol. Getting excited. We will need to go pro this year. Did you check to see if those guys in the old vetted that I scared was on your video?

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Not even sure where the vids are. I'll check my laptop. LOL

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back