Question on LED bulbs....

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Do you guys sell an LED bulb to work for the brakelights/taillights?.....I know the stock number is 4057LL....But haven't found an LED bulb replacement...

Thanks
Chris

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Do you guys sell an LED bulb to work for the brakelights/taillights?.....I know the stock number is 4057LL....But haven't found an LED bulb replacement...

Thanks
Chris

Chris,
We do have a bulb that will work for the brake light and tail light on the 05-09 Mustang. I'm putting them on the site now. Once I've got the product pages up I'll post a link.

Thanks, Jared

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks
Chris

Here ya go Chris. There's a bulb kit which comes with 6 bulbs and 4 resistors. That will take care of all the brake lights.
KIT
http://www.lethalperformance.com/05-09-mustang-gt-lighting-led-brake-light-kits-c-576_4643_7884/recon-05-09-mustang-led-brake-light-kit-includes-6-led-bulbs-p-30436

BULB REPLACEMENTS
http://www.lethalperformance.com/05-09-mustang-gt-lighting-led-replacement-bulbs-c-576_4643_7887

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Last edited:

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Jared, you are the man!! That was quick bro.....

Thanks for the links, and I'll be ordering soon.....

Chris

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
I've wanted to do this since I smoked my tails, but damn those are pricey! Thanks for the link none the less.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Not bad considering I pay 24.99 a piece for my foglight bulbs.....

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I see there are resistors for the blinkers. Will they work with sequential blinker kits?

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I see there are resistors for the blinkers. Will they work with sequential blinker kits?

I'm almost 99.999% sure they won't function properly with a sequential tail light kit.

Jared

Shades

Reaction score
Hey Jared, got any pics of this installed on an s197? Want to compare brightness to regular bulbs..

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Jared, got any pics of this installed on an s197? Want to compare brightness to regular bulbs..

Here's a few pics of the reverse and license plate LED's on our 08'.

License Plate LED Light

Before

foregt500railkit011hc1.jpg

After

foregt500railkit013eo9.jpg

Reverse Light LED

Before

foregt500railkit014nk6.jpg

After

foregt500railkit019na9.jpg

foregt500railkit020kl4.jpg

Shades

Reaction score
Looks great, do you have any of the taillight bulbs before and after?

Ingwe

Sun, Sea, Sand and Camels
Reaction score
Bump for the taillight before and after pics. Got my rear housings smoked and the bulbs aren't bright enough anymore. Am i right in thinking the 13bulb white LED from the link above replaces the 6 stock brake lights? In other words it's only the lens of the housing that makes the brake lights red?

carbd86gt

Lethal Performance
Reaction score
Bump for the taillight before and after pics. Got my rear housings smoked and the bulbs aren't bright enough anymore. Am i right in thinking the 13bulb white LED from the link above replaces the 6 stock brake lights? In other words it's only the lens of the housing that makes the brake lights red?

You are correct that the 13 LED bulb replaces the stock stuff and the lenses are what make the light red. I'll see if we can track down some before/after photos of the LED's installed.

Ingwe

Sun, Sea, Sand and Camels
Reaction score
Thanks. Would really appreciate that. Just got to decide how much I love my sequentials now

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back