Quick question guys???

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score
I have a kid hounding me about how his WS6 will pull 2 car lenths on me and how he is willing to bet couple hundred on it... His car is stock and what I dont understand is I hang with Ls2 GTOs and the Ls1s... How is this kid with a stock LT1 going to start all this crap now...

Any info or past experience would be nice... Kid has a huge mouth and should not be allowed to own a american car because he has so much of a mouth on him...

thanks guys...

blacknlte

Reaction score
either 1 of 2 things

hes got more then what you know (spray) etc....

or take the kids money!!

but do your homework on the kid and anyone hes raced or have a friend talk to someone with in his circle to find out some info. thats what we did back in the day

also the lt1 do tend to pull better on the big end

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
either 1 of 2 things

hes got more then what you know (spray) etc....

or take the kids money!!

but do your homework on the kid and anyone hes raced or have a friend talk to someone with in his circle to find out some info. thats what we did back in the day

also the lt1 do tend to pull better on the big end

Ask around for sure. I have taken some money from kids because they think my NA build will be slow.

Even with my 332 rwhp build, I spanked a stock WS6. Either he is holding back or is a major loud mouth.

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score
He just mentioned he has spray but hes not going too... Hes the kid people hate for saying shit and never following through....He probably does not have the spray but is now saying he raped a new 2010... such a ricer talkin shit...

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
How can you be sure hes not using the NO2? There are "Sneaky Pete" kits that he can hide easily and if thats the case hell get you, unless you have some work done to compensate for the extra 75- 100 hp shot he will have.

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score
Seems like the kid needs more of a slap then a race.

You got that right....

How can you be sure hes not using the NO2? There are "Sneaky Pete" kits that he can hide easily and if thats the case hell get you, unless you have some work done to compensate for the extra 75- 100 hp shot he will have.

I have full boltons and some.. He has Nitrous but says he wont spray... Hes going to school down in tennesse and just talking like a ricer... No hes saying well go slip for slip... Cause he wont be home... hhahahaha

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have killed a LT1 vette with just exhaust back in the day by more than 2 cars lol

acrophobia13

eat. sleep. drive.
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the WS6's LS1's? I thought the older F-bodies had LT1's, but the newer ones (I think from '96-on?) had LS1's?
Anyway, you should be fine. A buddy of mine has a Camaro with a LT1 and it's really not as fast as you'd think.

blacknlte

Reaction score
Compared too? Just curious. LT1's I have dealt with driven were always a lower end torque motor.

the 30-40 of them that were running around town from 1994 to 2009, also a real close friend thats had several different camaros and built hundreds of chevy engine and several of them going in 1995 to 2003 camaros that i watched dynoed

Thinkkker

Reaction score
the 30-40 of them that were running around town from 1994 to 2009, also a real close friend thats had several different camaros and built hundreds of chevy engine and several of them going in 1995 to 2003 camaros that i watched dynoed

WOH! Two different engines there, LT1 *a version of the old SBC more or less* then the LS1 *which is the top end gun you so speak.* Definately not the same engine.

98 was the switch in engines.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back