racestar wheels

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
Thank You tigerhonaker!! Thats exactly what i was needing!! I just dont know if I can live with the fronts sticking out that much. I am way to picky I guess.

Nickoli: Your fronts dont seem to stick out. Why is that?

N

navbtcret

Here are some photos of the Mickey Thompson 295/55/15's on the 15 x 10 race stars. They tuck in real nice. My fronts do not stick out of the wheel wells either.

1354bba38c52426f.jpg

1354bba38e35b1bc.jpg

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have an AJE k-member and a-arms. that narrow the rack and tuck everything in. I'm actually running a 1" spacer in those pics lol
Thank You tigerhonaker!! Thats exactly what i was needing!! I just dont know if I can live with the fronts sticking out that much. I am way to picky I guess.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

The Fronts just "Barely" stick out and that is Only a little bit of the Sidewall.

No Big Deal really.

If it was Bad I would NOT be running them.

tigerhonaker

08gt4u

forum member
Reaction score
if you dont want the fronts sticking out then go with a 165r15 tire upfront and it will be almost flush with the fender

IHVOCD

forum member
Reaction score
Man I really need to sale my Foose wheels for a set of Racestars.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is your car lowered any?

Thanks Ryan
Ryan,

My suspension is Stock.

As far as Height ........

I'm not Lowering it at all.

It is a DD (Daily Driver) and I have been there before with Lowered Suspension.

It is a Major Pain IMO to drive the car where-ever you want to.

This time I am leaving it alone.

Honestly, I like the way it looks and rides.

tigerhonaker

351inside

forum member
Reaction score
put my racestar on today. They look great!

And they went in quick and easy to. I put wd40 on all the lugs like mentioned before and tightned and loosend them up. It took about the same time it take me to put on any other type of wheel to be honest maybe 10 min extra because of the lugnuts and wd40. i ordered 165/80/15 for the front and nitto drags 275/50/15 for the rears.

I tried them out already and man do they hook compared to stock wheels. i used to blow through 1st and almost all of 2nd with the stock 17's, these just hook and chirp the gears.

I didnt weigh the fronts, but my stock 17 weight in at 50 lbs each, and the rear racestars weighed in at 40 lbs, so thats 10 lbs off each wheels just on the back, the fronts are probably like half the weight of the stockers...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back