Raxiom dual halo taillights 11-12

mist82

Reaction score
What do guys think about these

https://www.americanmuscle.com/raxiom-dual-halo-led-tail-lights-1012.html

I have been looking for a stock 2013 14 tail lights but they are too expensive and there is no other options other than the aero ones.

Wondering if anyone got these, tried them on? They r interesting but I just don't know. That design of halos sticking out is kind of weird. Might need getting used to.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mist82

Reaction score
Hahahaha [emoji106] I'm thinking that also. Something really weird abt them

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

R1V3R5

5-Oh!
Reaction score
They could have easily cloned the awesome 13/14 lights and made a killing. Instead they choose to make these? Those look terrible. I actually threw up on my keyboard when I found them on the American Muscle website.

fourdegrees11

forum member
Reaction score
I dont understand why 10-12 owners are so obsessed with different tail lights :shrug:

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Haha...same as others...they look like the rear of my mom's 2005 4-door Chevy Impala. ;)

giphy.gif

mist82

Reaction score
I dont understand why 10-12 owners are so obsessed with different tail lights :shrug:

i personally prefer 13-14 tails they are just too expensive. i rather buy driveshaft, headers, and X pipe to slap in before i would spend $1300-1400 on a pair of those

but yeah, you are all right, those look hidious

fourdegrees11

forum member
Reaction score
I get that the 13-14 tails are a little cooler, and if they had a raxiom knock off kit for $250 I might get them, but the stock tails look completely fine to me too.

mist82

Reaction score
I get that the 13-14 tails are a little cooler, and if they had a raxiom knock off kit for $250 I might get them, but the stock tails look completely fine to me too.

yup, they r cooler, and there is no alternative for 11-12 owners other than the aero lights, which i dont like either. 11-12 lights are fine, and when something really nice comes out, if it ever does, we`ll probably all flock to get them, but you r "arguing" opinions here. everyone has a right to like/dislike what ever they please.

the thing is, we all mod our cars for the reason of change, to make them perform, or look better. i guess the whole purpose of it is making a change that all of us like in our own way.

BBK throttle body on my V6 is a pointless piece of shit performance upgrade, that looks almost the same as the OEM, gives no noticeable performance boost, but for some reason many of us bought it (i just paid only $200 for it :clap: and regret ever wasting money). just one example...

either way, you`ll still see people by these tails just because its something new, and to them it will look awesome. i personally would not like my rear end to look like an infinity :disgust::disgust:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back