Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
lol, this ain't match.com man, ahaha.

Vanessa, I hope you have some mace for the leghumpers. :beer:

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
So you're going to tell me you wouldn't date a chick that has a sick ass car?. Plus you sound like a HATER with your leg humping comments.

I never said I wouldn't date a woman with a nice car. The last girl I dated had an '11 SS, and before her an M3, and before her a CLS63 AMG. I'm no newbie to women with fast cars sir. I don't think V is ugly at all, she's rather pretty, met her a while back, and her car is very nice as well. That doesn't mean I'm going to make a pass at her. She posts her pics because they're awesome, and she's proud of them, not to pick up guys on a the internet. Complimenting her and/or her car with respect and admiration is one thing, asking her out on a date and "nice tits honey" (lmao) is another. You sir, are out of line. She knows how to deal with it because it probably happens often. Haha. Anyways, it's a car forum, not a bar or dating website. Wanna ask her out anyways? Well, then have some cooth and PM her, don't throw it out there for everyone to see. That's kinda like putting someone on the spot. I don't really care what you do, but show some respect.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I never said I wouldn't date a woman with a nice car. The last girl I dated had an '11 SS, and before her an M3, and before her a CLS63 AMG. I'm no newbie to women with fast cars sir. I don't think V is ugly at all, she's rather pretty, met her a while back, and her car is very nice as well. That doesn't mean I'm going to make a pass at her. She posts her pics because they're awesome, and she's proud of them, not to pick up guys on a the internet. Complimenting her and/or her car with respect and admiration is one thing, asking her out on a date and "nice tits honey" (lmao) is another. You sir, are out of line. She knows how to deal with it because it probably happens often. Haha. Anyways, it's a car forum, not a bar or dating website. Wanna ask her out anyways? Well, then have some cooth and PM her, don't throw it out there for everyone to see. That's kinda like putting someone on the spot. I don't really care what you do, but show some respect.

Chris, chill man.
She's a big girl.
She knows how some people on this forum are.
Did she really expect no "inappropriate" comments posting pictures of herself in a bikini?
I think she will be fine man.

queenbeeGT

grab her
Reaction score
lol I don't take any of the silly comments seriously it's all good guys :) I hope you all enjoy the pics more to come haha ;)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back