Really Needing Some Help Here Guys. 08 GT - Running Awful.

Townson

forum member
Reaction score
Agreed^, Mine did the hesitation and according to loging with lito its pressure drops then goes back to normal. We came across that it was pre filter. Sounded similar to the issue you have.

Did it ever try to die on you or throw any codes?

Townson

forum member
Reaction score
So Lito is thinking it's a grounding issue. Told me to check all grounds and currents that flow through pcm related connectors. He told me to check the 2 grounds on the radiator mount and connector c110. Anywhere else I should look?

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
So Lito is thinking it's a grounding issue. Told me to check all grounds and currents that flow through pcm related connectors. He told me to check the 2 grounds on the radiator mount and connector c110. Anywhere else I should look?

Did you check those ? Also have you removed the wot box while doing this to take it out of the equation?

Townson

forum member
Reaction score
Did you check those ? Also have you removed the wot box while doing this to take it out of the equation?

Wotbox has been jumped. Used a wire and fed it into the 2 pins for the coil wire on the connector. I looked at the 2 grounds on the radiator. They're tight but a tad dirty. C110 was snapped together lol. That's about all I know about it.

Dodsy

Reaction score
P061B is maf related. I've seen this code caused by air leaks before the maf causing turbulence at the sensor and also from small insects inside the maf on the elements. If nothing found there try swapping the maf with one from another Ford. Most 05-10 Ford mafs are the same just verify part number.

Townson

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah it ended up being a bad connection on one of the MAF wires. Whoever put my cai on had to splice some of the wires to the MAF. One had come loose from the connector and was giving a bad reading.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back