Review of Continental ExtremeContact Sport tire

AndrewNagle

forum member
Reaction score
I have enjoyed my DW's but they are six years old and plan on replacing them with the continental extreme contact sports after wanna go fast.

fast Ed

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the link. Billy mentioned on Instagram the other day that a review was coming very soon. I was a fan of the old DW as a good all-round performer, nice to see they have made a measureable improvement with the new ones.

cheers
Ed

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
Very impressive. My DW's are less than a year old. Guess it's time to do more burnouts.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I noticed they spent 7 pages trying to convince us these tires are just as good as the Michelin PSS. Why not just buy the MPSS? I love mine.

GTAmuscle

forum member
Reaction score
I noticed they spent 7 pages trying to convince us these tires are just as good as the Michelin PSS. Why not just buy the MPSS? I love mine.

MPSS is getting replaced I heard. It's mostly Continental trying to make a tire as good as the MPSS but cheaper.
Note: MPSS's seem to be dropping in price because of the impending replacement.

Nitemare

forum member
Reaction score
The Continental Extreme Contact DWS is a great tire. Have them on my 2012 X5. Great in the snow also

Thereaper

forum member
Reaction score

They have a more comfortable ride than the PSS but handling wise there's no contest.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
They have a more comfortable ride than the PSS but handling wise there's no contest.
Ummm that was the old tire. Per the professional racer who wrote the article, the new tire is just as good as the MPSS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Methinks I'm going with these for my next set of "street" tires, assuming they come in a size I can use.

Thereaper

forum member
Reaction score
Ummm that was the old tire. Per the professional racer who wrote the article, the new tire is just as good as the MPSS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yep I was thinking DW, I'm sure the new PSS replacement will be my tire of choice.

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
MPSS is getting replaced I heard. It's mostly Continental trying to make a tire as good as the MPSS but cheaper.
Note: MPSS's seem to be dropping in price because of the impending replacement.

That's exactly it. I only paid like $140 a tire for my 285/35/18's DW Extreme's. Tire Rack has, or had, big time discounts clearing these out.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back