Rice it out man!

shatter

White And Nerdy
Reaction score
The gaslock shift handle with gear indicator display in the handle. Seems like a lot of hassle just to tell you what you should already know if using a manual.

IndyCator_01.jpg
IMG_0820.jpg

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
I would have to say it it probably the dumbest idea for a shifter. I looked it up and it says it will tell you when to shift to get better gas millage but you would have to be staring at it to know when to shift, and i don't know about you but i don't look at my shifter while driveling.

MustangFanatic08

Reaction score
I think that looks kinda cool actually, but your right kinda pointless. i can only see that being useful to guys that are new to driving a stick, but even still it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out what gear your in.

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
It is bad enough that I had to worry about rice boys driving recklessly, now they have released this. All I need now is rice sky walker doing 60 in a 45 in his 93 civic while texting, driving basically in the back seat because of how far he needs to "lean back", wearing sun glasses at night, and now looking down at this f#@king shift knob.

Saddest thing is that its not the guys who released this junk that are to blame. Its the fact that there is a market for this crap.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back