S197 Crew - GTA 5

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
I duplicated my car for Creat Creat last night. You apparently cant store it or mod it but it was cool rolling around in a couple Entity XF's

Yeah sorry man if I wasn't following orders much. I felt like death and couldn't talk so didn't have my headset on

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
I dont think ill be able to play with you guys anymore. Unless you become a bad sport lol

I might join you. Iv been getting bored and hunting randoms down. I got tired of always being the victim and turned relentless lol

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
I might join you. Iv been getting bored and hunting randoms down. I got tired of always being the victim and turned relentless lol

I might do this over the weekend. I might just stock up on sticky bombs and plant them all ove the place and just be an ass

warpig12354

too slow
Reaction score

I might do this over the weekend. I might just stock up on sticky bombs and plant them all ove the place and just be an ass

Its the only way to do it! I got another day added, im not sure how they work the whole days thing in here, its wierd. Now I just occasionally drive by the insurance lot and blow up the cars sitting there lol

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
So can you do missions still? Or just can't do them with people from the good sport lobby?

Urban.E23

forum member
Reaction score
How does it work if I'm crew leader of another crew and join this one? Would I still have my crew?

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Whats involved in the pack? havent heard of it yet and havent been on my ps3 :(

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Joined the crew yesterday. Just picked the game up Saturday so still trying to get used to it....

what system? start ranking up! If you want to join crew members once in game just go to Online and look under Crews. You can see a list of crew members and see who is currently online as long as you linked your accounts.

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score
The Beach Bum pack is live and the money glitch is fixed. This is sucks cuz I'm broke! Boooo!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back