S550 seats in S197

Discussion in 'DIY Tech Guides' started by Jkoogler, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Jkoogler

Jkoogler forum member

What’s it missing I may have it

2. Anti

Anti forum member

Also missing one ring for the driver side subwoofer.

upload_2018-10-30_12-24-4.png

Also, this portion is broken.. I guess I could use a washer, but that is ghetto.

upload_2018-10-30_12-24-26.png
    upload_2018-10-30_12-24-37.png

3. Jkoogler

Jkoogler forum member

I’ve got a subwoofer ring if needed

4. Anti

Anti forum member

You have a pm.

5. cholmes1

cholmes1 Junior Member

Sorry for all of the questions JKoogler, but I have a line on some GT350 seats and am curious if they can fully work in my 13’ Boss.

Can you elaborate more on how you were able to get the heating and cooling to work? I have seen heated seats swapped but have not seen cooled. What are you using to control them? Also, are the side airbags functioning? Any nanny lights on your dash?

Thanks and amazing work

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  6. Jkoogler

Jkoogler forum member

I hard wired them bypassing the module and put them on rocker style switches. Make sense? Basically you have to bypass the big module under the seat. My airbags in seats don't work since I didn't have the original seat bladders.

7. Jkoogler

Jkoogler forum member

I hard wired them bypassing the module and put them on rocker style switches. Make sense? Basically you have to bypass the big module under the seat. My airbags in seats don't work since I didn't have the original seat bladders.

8. Anti

Anti forum member

Oh, so you located the two wires or however many controlled the heated portion or cooled portion and put them on a power circuit with a toggle switch?